I placed an order on a Tuesday for a wed flower delivery.I even paid an EXTRA delivery fee to have the flowers delivered in the morning.

At the end of the day on Wed I get a message saying the vase for the flowers was unavailable and they needed to substitute. The flowers were already supposed to be delivered by then. after being put on hold by customer service and then disconnected I did not recieve a call bacll. I emailed them and they responded saying they were sorry.

The flowers were delivered today THURSDAY and were not even the bouquet i ordered.Terrible service.

Review about: From You Flowers Bouquet.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

I wish I had known about looking at reviews before. Very deceiving.

whatever extra fees you paid for delivery never goes to the actual flower shop that delivers. , i usually get orders from fromyouflowers about 1 to 2pm wanting it delivered 30 miles away by 4pm with just 4 dollars for deliver if we are lucky to get that. All fromyouflowers is , is a calling center they get all fees and 25 percent of the order and the wire service in the middle get 15 to 20 percent also , does not leave *** left for the actual shop that fills the order and delivers it.