I ordered flowers and paid extra to be delivered on the sameday. The delivery was made but was left outside the home front door all night long in the freezing temperature.

Next day when the flower was seen laying dead near the front door because of the freezing Temperature. I send them a email to complain and asked them why did I spend the money to send dead flowers. The drivers had the phone # to call or ring the door bell upon deliver. I got a call from the supervisor who promised new set of fresh flowers will be delivered to the home the next day and see also said that she will make a note the delivery person rings door bell or call when delivering.

There was no deliver done the next night. I think the company should refund my money back. Such a poor customer service I have not experience. People send flowers or gift to show gratitude or happiness but if the provider cannot do that why spend the money here.

I would recommend no one should spend any a dime with this company. They fail to keep their end of the promise.

Review about: From You Flowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: No knowledge of delivery timeframe.

Comments