Wilmington, Delaware

I ordered 1 week in advance on having my mothers day flowers delivered to my mom that is 3000 miles away from me and even 2 days before Mother's Day. Flowers were delivered on time, but when she called me and sent me pics, the flowers weren't what I ordered, were old, broken, etc.

When I called the florist that put these togather, was informed that the flowers were only the 25.00 flowers not the $50.00 flowers I ordered.

i called customer service at FFU and they were to deliver a fresh bouquet, which never arrived. I called to cancel the order and have them credit my account back.

Product or Service Mentioned: From You Flowers Bouquet.

Comments

How horrible to think you are buying a $100 funeral arrangement and to think a $19.99 basket is delivered to the wake!!?????? I was so embarrassed I had them remove this pathetic thing called an arrangement.

I called to report and received the run around and offered a discount for my next order?????

I will never order from this company and I will tell everyone I know about this so called business. Even my credit card company said they get numerous complaints and actually called me to see if this was a fraudulent order because they have so many complaints about this company.

BAD!!!!!!!