I am a first time customer, I placed two orders for my girlfriend and mother for their birthdays.The first order was delivered to my g/f and I was very dissatisfied.

The flowers looked like they were thrown together in five minutes because they ran out of flowers. The second order to my mother were delivered by UPS which was not mentioned until the day they were delivered via email. I tracked the flowers which were in a delivery truck from 5AM until they were delivered at 6PM. The flowers were also sub par and looked as though no care went into them.

When I contacted the CS line I was disconnected once and then told about the 5 million satisfied customers and there was nothing they could do.

I received a total reimbursement of $15, $10 of it was a gift certificate for the website.Your 100% customer satisfaction rating is no longer true, I will not use this website again and recommend the same to others.

Review about: Bad Customer Service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

From You Flowers - Worst Customer Service in History From You Flowers "“WORST SERVICE EVER! Placed an order on Tuesday for Delivery Thursday for 15 overpriced Tulips in a plain glass vase for about $52.00 deliver times from 9AM-6PM. Also ordered a..." Read more From You Flowers - Total Fail! From You Flowers "I ordered an arrangement for a man with sunflowers, green poms, blue flowers, etc., because it was appropriate for a man. The arrangement he received did not have one..." Read more From You Flowers You're In My Heart Bouquet Review From You Flowers "On the 1st of February 2017, I placed an order for flowers to be delivered on the 2nd before noon, the flowers did not arrive until 4:00 pm, then to..." Read more From You Flowers Rose Bouquet And Alstroemerias Review From You Flowers "Ordered Deluxe bouquet of roses and pink Alastromeria for our anniversary at 8:30am. Paid extra for 4 hour delivery. 5:00pm - NO FLOWERS!!! Called and waited for 25 minutes..." Read more Canada Knives And Swords - I ordered, no reply, after 4 emails! Canada Knives And Swords "I ordered a Bowie Knife from "Canada Knives" and every time I check the site I find that the order is pending! I emails them for their specified email address..." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more Dhgate - Rugby shirt Dhgate "I bought a rugby jersey from the England team at Dhgate. The experience has been sensational and wonderful. The rugby shirt is perfect. The perfect size. The seller very attentive,..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more