I am a first time customer, I placed two orders for my girlfriend and mother for their birthdays.The first order was delivered to my g/f and I was very dissatisfied.
The flowers looked like they were thrown together in five minutes because they ran out of flowers. The second order to my mother were delivered by UPS which was not mentioned until the day they were delivered via email. I tracked the flowers which were in a delivery truck from 5AM until they were delivered at 6PM. The flowers were also sub par and looked as though no care went into them.
When I contacted the CS line I was disconnected once and then told about the 5 million satisfied customers and there was nothing they could do.
I received a total reimbursement of $15, $10 of it was a gift certificate for the website.Your 100% customer satisfaction rating is no longer true, I will not use this website again and recommend the same to others.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Customer Service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I chose From You Flowers because my boyfriend had a $10 gift card that he received as compensation from this company when they sent a random arrangement of filler flowers..."
- "Thought I would add my terrible review to the other 500+ reviews in hope that someone reads it and doesn't have a loved one have the Mother's Day experience that..."
- "Where do I start? My girlfriends birthday was on Monday the 8th of February. Her flowers on Sunday the 7th of February at 10:50 a.m. I had ordered the ..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."