I am a first time customer, I placed two orders for my girlfriend and mother for their birthdays.The first order was delivered to my g/f and I was very dissatisfied.

The flowers looked like they were thrown together in five minutes because they ran out of flowers. The second order to my mother were delivered by UPS which was not mentioned until the day they were delivered via email. I tracked the flowers which were in a delivery truck from 5AM until they were delivered at 6PM. The flowers were also sub par and looked as though no care went into them.

When I contacted the CS line I was disconnected once and then told about the 5 million satisfied customers and there was nothing they could do.

I received a total reimbursement of $15, $10 of it was a gift certificate for the website.Your 100% customer satisfaction rating is no longer true, I will not use this website again and recommend the same to others.

Review about: From You Flowers Customer Care.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

From You Flowers - Worst order fro flowers ever From You Flowers "I ordered what I thought would be a dozen long stem red roses and babies breath with a box of Godiva chocolates and a teddy bear for my wife for..." Read more From You Flowers - Horrible From You Flowers "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..." Read more From You Flowers - Arrangement Review From You Flowers "Please avoid this seller. I wish I had read the reviews before ordering. They emailed a delivery confirmation four hours and fifteen minutes before the flowers actually arrived. When they..." Read more From You Flowers - Chocolate Lovers Basket Gift Basket Review From You Flowers "Ordered the Chocolate Lovers Basket for my husband and upgraded it to deluxe with a balloon. Was supposed to be delivered on the 13th...just delivered today. When it finally showed..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more