I am a first time customer, I placed two orders for my girlfriend and mother for their birthdays.The first order was delivered to my g/f and I was very dissatisfied.
The flowers looked like they were thrown together in five minutes because they ran out of flowers. The second order to my mother were delivered by UPS which was not mentioned until the day they were delivered via email. I tracked the flowers which were in a delivery truck from 5AM until they were delivered at 6PM. The flowers were also sub par and looked as though no care went into them.
When I contacted the CS line I was disconnected once and then told about the 5 million satisfied customers and there was nothing they could do.
I received a total reimbursement of $15, $10 of it was a gift certificate for the website.Your 100% customer satisfaction rating is no longer true, I will not use this website again and recommend the same to others.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Customer Service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I will start off by saying I was happy with the delivery, they delivered the flowers before my girlfriend got off of work even though it stated delivery could be..."
- "From You Flower touts a 5 star rating which is a complete fabrication! I fell for it without checking other sites that provide ratings. Ordered an UPGRADED birthday arrangement..."
- "I ordered a premium Burgundy rose bloom with a nice vase. The roses were 59.00 and I received a tiny ugly vase of flowers with NOT ONE ROSE in it...."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."