From You Flowers - Dissatisfied and misinformed...

664 of 1018 From You Flowers reviews

I am a first time customer, I placed two orders for my girlfriend and mother for their birthdays.The first order was delivered to my g/f and I was very dissatisfied.

The flowers looked like they were thrown together in five minutes because they ran out of flowers. The second order to my mother were delivered by UPS which was not mentioned until the day they were delivered via email. I tracked the flowers which were in a delivery truck from 5AM until they were delivered at 6PM. The flowers were also sub par and looked as though no care went into them.

When I contacted the CS line I was disconnected once and then told about the 5 million satisfied customers and there was nothing they could do.

I received a total reimbursement of $15, $10 of it was a gift certificate for the website.Your 100% customer satisfaction rating is no longer true, I will not use this website again and recommend the same to others.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
664 of 1018 From You Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to From You Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about From You Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×