1.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I certainly wish I had noticed these reviews prior to using this company's service.The arrangement I ordered was advertized for $39.99 and by the time they charged my account it was $78.00.

No amount of emails or phone calls could get them to adjust my cost fairly. What you see in the pictures on their website is NOT what will be sent! Avoid this company! Their claims of endorsements are false, their product representation is false, their costs are outrageous, their service is deplorable.

I am considering going through the long process of voiding the payment through my bank.If you are looking for a reliable and fair priced flower arrangement then you certainly need to look elsewhere!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of total misreprersentation of the bouquet. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of from you flowers blushing beauty arrangement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20. From You Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned from you flowers blushing beauty arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at From You Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

San Leandro, California, United States #1233395

Hands down- shittiest company around. Avoid them at all costs

They ought to be shut down immediately

Not only did my delivery never arrive, was unable to get any live customer service rep on the phone