From You Flowers - Disappointed, understatement!
Valentines 2013- received 100 blooms of roses...They were half dead and each rose is smaller than a quarter.
The card enclosed was from some random person, but flowers were from my fiancé. When he saw what came, he immediately said they looked larger and way better online. So extremely disappointed, and embarrassed because these were delivered to my work place. Never again...
And the ratings on their site are either written by staff or hand picked..
My rating of my horrible roses cannot be found, nor any other bad rating....things that make you say hmmm.We are working on a full refund, and they can have these old ugly roses back.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Valentines Day Flower Arrangment
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Hear my warning get as far away from this "supposed company" as you can. I would love to tell my entire story but there were just so many numerous problems..."
- "I ordered a surprised Rose & Lily Celebration flower birthday bouquet for my bestfriend this friday (2/6/15) . (pls see the flower i ordered : farther right hand photo and..."
- "I ordered a $49 bouquet of flowers w/Chocolates to be delivered 7/3 I was called and told it could not be delivered and that they would call recipient (which..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Same with my sofa, love seat and recliner. No pets, no small children. Very little use actually. So disappointed with this product. Hard earned money down the drain...."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."