Valentines 2013- received 100 blooms of roses...They were half dead and each rose is smaller than a quarter.

The card enclosed was from some random person, but flowers were from my fiancé. When he saw what came, he immediately said they looked larger and way better online. So extremely disappointed, and embarrassed because these were delivered to my work place. Never again...

And the ratings on their site are either written by staff or hand picked..

My rating of my horrible roses cannot be found, nor any other bad rating....things that make you say hmmm.We are working on a full refund, and they can have these old ugly roses back.

Review about: From You Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

From You Flowers - Total Fail! From You Flowers "I ordered an arrangement for a man with sunflowers, green poms, blue flowers, etc., because it was appropriate for a man. The arrangement he received did not have one..." Read more From You Flowers - WORST COMPANY EVER DON'T USE THESE PEOPLE From You Flowers "ORDERED FLOWERS FOR MY NEPHEWS MEMORIAL SERVICE. FLOWERS ARRIVED WILTED AND IN A CARDBOARD CONTAINER. THEY NEVER ORDERED MY SISTERS FLOWERS. EMAIL CONFIRMATION FROM THEM SAID THEY DID BUT TRACKING..." Read more From You Flowers - Horrible From You Flowers "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..." Read more From You Flowers - Roses Flowers Review From You Flowers "They screwed up an order of daffodils that I sent to my fiancé, and sent me an apologetic $20 gift certificate that I then used to buy a dozen roses...." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRILBE HEINOUS WHOREPEATION CALLED SHOPLET Shoplet "Shoplet is a crap show. I will never, ever, buy anything from them again for as long as I live. First off they are false advertisers. They show a picture..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more