Harvey, Louisiana

Valentines 2013- received 100 blooms of roses...They were half dead and each rose is smaller than a quarter.

Related: From You Flowers - NOT DELIVERED TO FUNERAL HOME!!

The card enclosed was from some random person, but flowers were from my fiancé. When he saw what came, he immediately said they looked larger and way better online. So extremely disappointed, and embarrassed because these were delivered to my work place. Never again...

And the ratings on their site are either written by staff or hand picked..

My rating of my horrible roses cannot be found, nor any other bad rating....things that make you say hmmm.We are working on a full refund, and they can have these old ugly roses back.

Review about: Valentines Day Flower Arrangment.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE From You Flowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $64
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

From You Flowers Arrangement Review From You Flowers "Please avoid this seller. I wish I had read the reviews before ordering. They emailed a delivery confirmation four hours and fifteen minutes before the flowers actually arrived. When they..." Read more From You Flowers Super Sweet Snack Gift Basket Review From You Flowers "..Tuesday came and the item delivered was a Saran wrapped ball of dollar store items and a few candy bars. There might have been $20 worth of stuff in there..." Read more From You Flowers Bouquet Review From You Flowers "My sister and I ordered flowers for my grandma for her birthday, fall flowers... so we thought. The picture and describtion clearly showed they were going to be fall flowers,..." Read more From You Flowers - Gouging, Cheating, not performing From You Flowers "I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5..." Read more Planet Fitness - I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER SINCE 2012, I HAVE LOST 75 LBS. Planet Fitness "After being a member for 5 years, I have been wearing the same style tops they decided to tell me I was showing to much skin. Well the females there..." Read more The Source - Logoforwork.com : Outstanding performance during my business logo design The Source "Steve and Mak are the best! I really enjoyed working with Logo For Work, who provided me with a custom logo design in great quality at a great price. The..." Read more Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more Brooks Brothers - Very poor quality of shoes lost the colour of the skin after used for one time. Brooks Brothers "I am a regular costumer for BB, I went to BB yas mall in abudhabi, I bought a shoes for 750 AED which is 203 $, after using the shoes..." Read more