Valentines 2013- received 100 blooms of roses...They were half dead and each rose is smaller than a quarter.
The card enclosed was from some random person, but flowers were from my fiancé. When he saw what came, he immediately said they looked larger and way better online. So extremely disappointed, and embarrassed because these were delivered to my work place. Never again...
And the ratings on their site are either written by staff or hand picked..
My rating of my horrible roses cannot be found, nor any other bad rating....things that make you say hmmm.We are working on a full refund, and they can have these old ugly roses back.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Valentines Day Flower Arrangment
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Where do I start? My girlfriends birthday was on Monday the 8th of February. Her flowers on Sunday the 7th of February at 10:50 a.m. I had ordered the ..."
- "Ordered the first one for $49.99 and got the second one ,radiculous ,offered me 15% back unbelievable ,seriously 15% ,don't order from . Mine was in Lawrenceville Georgia ...."
- "Sadly Disappointed. My flowers arrived at 7:20pm on Valentine's Day, we waited at home all day for them.I understand it is a very busy day, but the sad vase of..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."
- "Same with my sofa, love seat and recliner. No pets, no small children. Very little use actually. So disappointed with this product. Hard earned money down the drain...."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."