I ordered an "All Orange For You" arrangement, with same-day delivery near Seattle, for my sister-in-law's birthday.Three days later they called and apologized that they couldn't deliver until the next day, and said they would deliver an "Upgraded flower arrangement," and refund 20% of the price - WHICH I NEVER RECEIVED.

What was delivered was half the size of the arrangement I ordered (Upgrade?) and was all the wrong colors - see the pictures. When I complained, they put it on me, saying that I authorized the switch! Now they REFUSE to make it right.

STAY AWAY, STAY FAR AWAY, FROM THESE CROOKS!!

Review about: From You Flowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Wish I had read this before I ordered Mother Day flowers.I ordered them the Monday before and it is the Tuesday after an no flowers.

I was contacted that Saturday and they said they couldn't make the delivery in time and would upgrade the size and delivery them on Monday and they would call and explain their fault. Today, Turssday they called and said I gave them the wrong address. No, I didn't but she persisted that the order was declined and she would try again. She then called me back and said the florist was out of my arrangement and they could deliver them tomorrow with a small discount.

What a minute, what did they try to deliver then?!Sheesh I'm done and asked for a full refund.