1.9

Update by user Jul 28

The end result was on the third day I received a email saying Cannot deliver again because they can not find a florist to fill my order but we can deliver the next day.This is when I CANCELLED my order. I took my granddaughter out and she picked her own candy and basket and we put it together ourselves the night of her injury.So I did put a smile on her pretty face.No thanks to from me flowers.

Original review posted by user Jul 19

My granddaughter just broke her arm at laser tag.She of course was very upset at the ER.I looked up where I can have a candy gift basket sent to her same day.From You Flowers advertised same day delivery for an extra fee.So I ordered at 2 pm.At 3:08 I get a text saying there is a delay and it won't be delivered till the following day.And we will refund the same day delivery charge.So I thought it would be delivered first thing this morning. It is now 3:10 and still no get well basket.This has been a very bad experience.I wanted to put a smile on my granddaughter's face to make her day a bit nicer.If you need a gift at a certain time don't trust this company.Bad customer service.Keep Away!!!!

Review about: From You Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Not getting product as promised.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Frederick, Maryland, United States #1355273

Add to above review.Not only not delivered same day or the following day but by the third day was emailed they could not find a florist to complete my order.This has been the WORST experience I ever had trying to send a gift basket.Unbelievable!!!!They just don't care.