Flowers that I ordered for same day delivery to a funeral home for my future son-in-law's grandmothers funeral were not delivered.I received a confirmation that the order had been received and processed.

I did not have the time to track whether or not it was being delivered correctly and on time, that was in their same day guarantee. I went to the funeral home that evening and no flowers from our family were there. No flowers at the funeral the next day either. Called customer service today (2 days after the funeral) and asked why the flowers had not been delivered?

After a long hold the customer service person replied that the florist never received the order - like it was my fault that they did not receive it. I asked her; "don't you receive some kind of confirmation back from a florist to let you know the order was received? she replied - "no". I was silent for a moment then replied "that is pretty ***" "I know it is not your fault personally, but how does your company guarantee same day delivery if they can't even track an order they sent to a florist to make sure the florist ever received that order?" Her reply back "other than refunding your money and giving you a $20 coupon for a future order there is nothing else I can say".

I said refund my order, and send me confirmation of that refund.

I do not want your coupon as I will never use your business again.Her reply " I don't know what else I can say", my reply - "there isn't anything you can say", and that is why I am typing this review.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "many of the above" of from you flowers delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $102. From You Flowers needs to "there is no solution for this" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned from you flowers delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at From You Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Did you ever get your refund?