From You Flowers - Did not deliver flower's to future son-in-law's grandmothers funeral

Flowers that I ordered for same day delivery to a funeral home for my future son-in-law's grandmothers funeral were not delivered.I received a confirmation that the order had been received and processed.

I did not have the time to track whether or not it was being delivered correctly and on time, that was in their same day guarantee. I went to the funeral home that evening and no flowers from our family were there. No flowers at the funeral the next day either. Called customer service today (2 days after the funeral) and asked why the flowers had not been delivered?

After a long hold the customer service person replied that the florist never received the order - like it was my fault that they did not receive it. I asked her; "don't you receive some kind of confirmation back from a florist to let you know the order was received? she replied - "no". I was silent for a moment then replied "that is pretty ***" "I know it is not your fault personally, but how does your company guarantee same day delivery if they can't even track an order they sent to a florist to make sure the florist ever received that order?" Her reply back "other than refunding your money and giving you a $20 coupon for a future order there is nothing else I can say".

I said refund my order, and send me confirmation of that refund.

I do not want your coupon as I will never use your business again.Her reply " I don't know what else I can say", my reply - "there isn't anything you can say", and that is why I am typing this review.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Many of the above
Preferred solution:
There is no solution for this.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
From You Flowers Classic Fireside Sympathy Basket
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #732865

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with From You Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 11, 2015 #1077346

Did you ever get your refund?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to From You Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about From You Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about