From You Flowers - Deluxe My A**!!!!

704 of 1022 From You Flowers reviews

I ordered flowers for a birthday girl and opted to get the "deluxe" arrangement.Well, they delivered the flowers 2 days early and they were pathetic looking!

Half dead and puny - not so "deluxe". When I sent an email to complain, I got a response right away (after seeing all of these complaints, I'm not surprised it was that fast. They probably have many apology templates ready and available at a push of a button.)They were going to re-send another arrangement on the correct day. I thought that was fine.

The day comes and the flowers are in a smaller vase which makes it "look" fuller and the other difference is the colors of the flowers!

I know what you originally see on the website is not what you actual get but TRY to have it look like the same quality!!

For the amount of money I paid they offered me a $15 gift certificate to use next time!There will be NO NEXT TIME!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
704 of 1022 From You Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to From You Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about From You Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×