I ordered flowers for a birthday girl and opted to get the "deluxe" arrangement.Well, they delivered the flowers 2 days early and they were pathetic looking!

Half dead and puny - not so "deluxe". When I sent an email to complain, I got a response right away (after seeing all of these complaints, I'm not surprised it was that fast. They probably have many apology templates ready and available at a push of a button.)They were going to re-send another arrangement on the correct day. I thought that was fine.

The day comes and the flowers are in a smaller vase which makes it "look" fuller and the other difference is the colors of the flowers!

I know what you originally see on the website is not what you actual get but TRY to have it look like the same quality!!

For the amount of money I paid they offered me a $15 gift certificate to use next time!There will be NO NEXT TIME!

Review about: From You Flowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

From You Flowers - Chocolate Lovers Basket Gift Basket Review From You Flowers "Ordered the Chocolate Lovers Basket for my husband and upgraded it to deluxe with a balloon. Was supposed to be delivered on the 13th...just delivered today. When it finally showed..." Read more From You Flowers - Not as advertised From You Flowers "The flowers I had bought were advertised as being 17H x 15W . The height was actually 10"H by 8"wide. There were only a couple of roses. never again will..." Read more From You Flowers - Horrible From You Flowers "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..." Read more From You Flowers - Worst Customer Service in History From You Flowers "“WORST SERVICE EVER! Placed an order on Tuesday for Delivery Thursday for 15 overpriced Tulips in a plain glass vase for about $52.00 deliver times from 9AM-6PM. Also ordered a..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more