Parsippany, New Jersey

I ordered flowers for a birthday girl and opted to get the "deluxe" arrangement.Well, they delivered the flowers 2 days early and they were pathetic looking!

Related: From You Flowers - 1st time customer

Half dead and puny - not so "deluxe". When I sent an email to complain, I got a response right away (after seeing all of these complaints, I'm not surprised it was that fast. They probably have many apology templates ready and available at a push of a button.)They were going to re-send another arrangement on the correct day. I thought that was fine.

The day comes and the flowers are in a smaller vase which makes it "look" fuller and the other difference is the colors of the flowers!

I know what you originally see on the website is not what you actual get but TRY to have it look like the same quality!!

For the amount of money I paid they offered me a $15 gift certificate to use next time!There will be NO NEXT TIME!

Review about: Flowers.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $50
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

From You Flowers - Birthday fail From You Flowers "My husband has been very sick for the past 5 months, either in hospitals or rehabs since December. I wanted to get him an arrangement to celebrate and to lift..." Read more From You Flowers - Worst Customer Service in History From You Flowers "“WORST SERVICE EVER! Placed an order on Tuesday for Delivery Thursday for 15 overpriced Tulips in a plain glass vase for about $52.00 deliver times from 9AM-6PM. Also ordered a..." Read more From You Flowers - Awful service fromyouflowers online From You Flowers "I ordered some flowers for my daughter's 25th birthday to be delivered at the hotel where she was staying that weekend. The flowers' price shown when charged my card, was..." Read more From You Flowers Bouquet Review From You Flowers "My sister and I ordered flowers for my grandma for her birthday, fall flowers... so we thought. The picture and describtion clearly showed they were going to be fall flowers,..." Read more COSTWAY: http://www.costway.com Costway "I like this things ,After a few months of hand washing, I was ready to quit! This is my review and demonstration of the Costway Twin Tub Washing Machine, sold..." Read more Brooks Brothers - Very poor quality of shoes lost the colour of the skin after used for one time. Brooks Brothers "I am a regular costumer for BB, I went to BB yas mall in abudhabi, I bought a shoes for 750 AED which is 203 $, after using the shoes..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Ripoff at wholesale motorsports Wholesale Motorsports "Bought a 5,000 dollar massimo gunner they said they take 3 hours to prep it. Tire pressure werent even set tires 18-27 psi should be 7 psi toe adjustment way..." Read more