Parsippany, New Jersey

I ordered flowers for a birthday girl and opted to get the "deluxe" arrangement.Well, they delivered the flowers 2 days early and they were pathetic looking!

Half dead and puny - not so "deluxe". When I sent an email to complain, I got a response right away (after seeing all of these complaints, I'm not surprised it was that fast. They probably have many apology templates ready and available at a push of a button.)They were going to re-send another arrangement on the correct day. I thought that was fine.

The day comes and the flowers are in a smaller vase which makes it "look" fuller and the other difference is the colors of the flowers!

I know what you originally see on the website is not what you actual get but TRY to have it look like the same quality!!

For the amount of money I paid they offered me a $15 gift certificate to use next time!There will be NO NEXT TIME!

Review about: Flowers.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $50
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

From You Flowers - Gouging, Cheating, not performing From You Flowers "I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5..." Read more From You Flowers - Worst order fro flowers ever From You Flowers "I ordered what I thought would be a dozen long stem red roses and babies breath with a box of Godiva chocolates and a teddy bear for my wife for..." Read more From You Flowers - Birthday fail From You Flowers "My husband has been very sick for the past 5 months, either in hospitals or rehabs since December. I wanted to get him an arrangement to celebrate and to lift..." Read more From You Flowers - Total Fail! From You Flowers "I ordered an arrangement for a man with sunflowers, green poms, blue flowers, etc., because it was appropriate for a man. The arrangement he received did not have one..." Read more Living Spaces VIP Protection Plan is a SCAM Living Spaces "I have a similar problem with Living Spaces VIP protection plan. I bought a Summit Space Saver Bed last November. The horizontal wood holding the bed cracked hence because of..." Read more GWS Daily Deals - Good site GWS Daily Deals ". THIS SITE IS WORK GOOD AND SERVICE IS NICE . THIS WEBSITE IS REALLY GOOD WEBSITE AND EASY TO BUY PRODUCT AND EASY TO PAYMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS..." Read more Best Choice Products - ***, ***, ***!!!! Best Choice Products "I bought my son the ride on jeep for his first birthday and EVERYTHING was great for the first two weeks then the charger quit charging. I tried numerous times..." Read more Equator Solutions - BLOODY NONSENSE Equator Solutions ""EQUATOR IS A BIG LIER AND FRAUD CONSULTANCY" .At the time of taking money they will give promises that they will take exam fee 300 and will give 3chances all..." Read more