I ordered flowers for a birthday girl and opted to get the "deluxe" arrangement.Well, they delivered the flowers 2 days early and they were pathetic looking!
Half dead and puny - not so "deluxe". When I sent an email to complain, I got a response right away (after seeing all of these complaints, I'm not surprised it was that fast. They probably have many apology templates ready and available at a push of a button.)They were going to re-send another arrangement on the correct day. I thought that was fine.
The day comes and the flowers are in a smaller vase which makes it "look" fuller and the other difference is the colors of the flowers!
I know what you originally see on the website is not what you actual get but TRY to have it look like the same quality!!
For the amount of money I paid they offered me a $15 gift certificate to use next time!There will be NO NEXT TIME!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Absolutly sucked. Showed a nice picture and sent ***. Do not use this company. Look up a flower shop in the area you want to send or just go to..."
- "My husband has been very sick for the past 5 months, either in hospitals or rehabs since December. I wanted to get him an arrangement to celebrate and to lift..."
- "I chose From You Flowers because my boyfriend had a $10 gift card that he received as compensation from this company when they sent a random arrangement of filler flowers..."
- "My Internet speed dropped to an average of 50bits /sec about a week ago. I have been on the phone with them every day since. They are telling me the..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "I am in the Insurance Business for 30 Years and i have a nice relation with all the company i do and i did business Employees are very nice but the..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."