I ordered flowers for a dear friend going into surgery.I ordered the Roses and Lillies, and she sent me a picture of what she got.
NOTHING what I ordered. The florist said they read the order wrong and just saw "roses" and didn't pay any attention to the rest of the order!! Not only was it a messy display, but the flowers didn't look all that great and it was a waste of money! I Paid close to $60 and would only give $10 back for their mistake!!
NEVER AGAIN! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE HORRIBLE! (The 1st picture with all the pink and purple flowers is what I ordered.
The 2nd picture with the ugly roses is what my friend got.) It's nice to see that they take themselves seriously...what a JOKE!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Ease of ordering
What I disliked
- End product that was delivered
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "As you can see in the photos I provided the product I ordered was more than slighly different from what was delivered. No roses and the design was significantly simplified,..."
- "I ordered three bouquets of flowers for Mother's Day 2014. FromYouFlowers lets the customer select sizes and gives the option to upgrade to a bigger, nicer arrangement, but these..."
- "Absolutly sucked. Showed a nice picture and sent ***. Do not use this company. Look up a flower shop in the area you want to send or just go to..."
- "I have been lied to ripped off and threatened by Capital One Auto Finance then my Car got wrecked. This is AFTER I gave them $33,000.00!! I purchased..."
- "I have been a customer for 10 years with AHS . I'm frustrate with the last issue that happened at my home .I called for a dripping valve on the..."
- "The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) Didn't replace all damaged equipment, remediate mold or pay loss of income to restore water damaged dental practice in Phoenix, AZ. Does TDIC actually..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."