I ordered flowers for a dear friend going into surgery.I ordered the Roses and Lillies, and she sent me a picture of what she got.
NOTHING what I ordered. The florist said they read the order wrong and just saw "roses" and didn't pay any attention to the rest of the order!! Not only was it a messy display, but the flowers didn't look all that great and it was a waste of money! I Paid close to $60 and would only give $10 back for their mistake!!
NEVER AGAIN! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE HORRIBLE! (The 1st picture with all the pink and purple flowers is what I ordered.
The 2nd picture with the ugly roses is what my friend got.) It's nice to see that they take themselves seriously...what a JOKE!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Ease of ordering
What I disliked
- End product that was delivered
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just ordered a lily sympathy bouquet and the recipient happened to e mail me a photo of the arrangement. What a shock! It didn't look anything like the photo..."
- "I received a gift order from my fiancé who is in South Carolina for Valentines Day and was disgusted when I opened the package. The flowers when I took them..."
- "Thought I would add my terrible review to the other 500+ reviews in hope that someone reads it and doesn't have a loved one have the Mother's Day experience that..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I went to the local Fry's Store in Phoenix, AZ on Jan 20th and cashed in my coins as I have many times at the same location. I went to redeem..."
- "I posted pictures I took detailing what I've gone through, but in short I called a location, was told to come in, and when I did I was passed off..."
- "Well i am so disappointed with "PROGRESSIVE" Car insurance since they are bad taking care of my car accident, i was with then for more then 3 years always paying..."