Featured Not resolved
2.8
Turnaround Time

Update by user Aug 26, 2015

Watered the plants, gave it a few days and they look even worse! I was given a $15 credit for my next purchase in order to resolve the issue, too bad there will not be a next purchase because I am never using this company again!

Original review posted by user Aug 19, 2015

I will start off by saying I was happy with the delivery, they delivered the flowers before my girlfriend got off of work even though it stated delivery could be until 5pm.But then I received a text message and picture from her saying "Thank you for the flowers, the roses are beautiful but I think the other ones are dead!".

I am so embarrassed that she had to carry this sad bunch of flowers to her desk in front of her co-workers! This was my first time using this company and it will definitely be my last!

I didn't expect the boquet to look exactly like the picture but I also expected the flowers to be alive.I learned my lesson with this company!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of from you flowers bouquet from From You Flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $38 and wants From You Flowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was dying flowers. Author liked the most delivered on time. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by From You Flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

#1022074

Hey! Those alstroemeria aren't dead; they're just not open yet! Keep 'em watered and you'll be happier in a day or two!