From You Flowers - Dead Flowers!
Update added by user Aug 26, 2015
Watered the plants, gave it a few days and they look even worse! I was given a $15 credit for my next purchase in order to resolve the issue, too bad there will not be a next purchase because I am never using this company again!
Original review posted by user Aug 19, 2015
I will start off by saying I was happy with the delivery, they delivered the flowers before my girlfriend got off of work even though it stated delivery could be until 5pm.But then I received a text message and picture from her saying "Thank you for the flowers, the roses are beautiful but I think the other ones are dead!".
I am so embarrassed that she had to carry this sad bunch of flowers to her desk in front of her co-workers! This was my first time using this company and it will definitely be my last!
I didn't expect the boquet to look exactly like the picture but I also expected the flowers to be alive.I learned my lesson with this company!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Delivered on time
What I disliked
- Dying flowers
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- From You Flowers Warm Spring Evening Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered 100 blooms for my girlfriend for Valentines day as I would be away with my team. Called to check up on it on Monday told it was shipped..."
- "I ordered the “Love Is In The Air” deluxe arrangement (the red rose arrangement attached), Item #BF104-11K.It is described on their website as “Send your love this Spring with a..."
- "As you can see in the photos I provided the product I ordered was more than slighly different from what was delivered. No roses and the design was significantly simplified,..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "he sofa was delivered missing 4 cushions, legs and bolts. there was a hole in the front part support of one of the sofas. It felt cheap and is uncomfortable...."
- "I recently bought a bag of the "Peach Berry Medley" (UPC: 8826713775) and already called to ask how I'm supposed to eat this. I don't know about anyone else, but..."