Springfield, Virginia
Featured 100% full Not resolved

Update by user Aug 26, 2015

Watered the plants, gave it a few days and they look even worse! I was given a $15 credit for my next purchase in order to resolve the issue, too bad there will not be a next purchase because I am never using this company again!

Original review posted by user Aug 19, 2015

I will start off by saying I was happy with the delivery, they delivered the flowers before my girlfriend got off of work even though it stated delivery could be until 5pm.But then I received a text message and picture from her saying "Thank you for the flowers, the roses are beautiful but I think the other ones are dead!".

I am so embarrassed that she had to carry this sad bunch of flowers to her desk in front of her co-workers! This was my first time using this company and it will definitely be my last!

I didn't expect the boquet to look exactly like the picture but I also expected the flowers to be alive.I learned my lesson with this company!

Review about: From You Flowers Warm Spring Evening Bouquet.

I liked: Delivered on time.

I didn't like: Dying flowers.

2.8
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE From You Flowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $38
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

#1022074

Hey! Those alstroemeria aren't dead; they're just not open yet! Keep 'em watered and you'll be happier in a day or two!