From You Flowers - Dead Flowers!

293 of 1022 From You Flowers reviews

Update added by user Aug 26, 2015

Watered the plants, gave it a few days and they look even worse! I was given a $15 credit for my next purchase in order to resolve the issue, too bad there will not be a next purchase because I am never using this company again!

Original review posted by user Aug 19, 2015

I will start off by saying I was happy with the delivery, they delivered the flowers before my girlfriend got off of work even though it stated delivery could be until 5pm.But then I received a text message and picture from her saying "Thank you for the flowers, the roses are beautiful but I think the other ones are dead!".

I am so embarrassed that she had to carry this sad bunch of flowers to her desk in front of her co-workers! This was my first time using this company and it will definitely be my last!

I didn't expect the boquet to look exactly like the picture but I also expected the flowers to be alive.I learned my lesson with this company!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

From You Flowers Warm Spring Evening Bouquet
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #685689 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with From You Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
293 of 1022 From You Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 20, 2015 #1022074

Hey! Those alstroemeria aren't dead; they're just not open yet! Keep 'em watered and you'll be happier in a day or two!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to From You Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about From You Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×