I ordered flowers paying twelve dollars and ninety nine cents for a "custom vase" with a picture that I uploaded.It arrived, and it is not a custom vase.

It is a regular vase with waterproof paper that has to be inserted into the vase. twelve dollars and ninety nine cents may be worth it for a custom vase, but not for a piece of paper. I was duped. I cannot adequately express my upset regarding this matter.

I sent them an email. We will see if they respond and how.

They are also a mess because they send you multiple discount codes but never let you use more than one at a time, so you can never actually get a good deal.Buyer beware.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of from you flowers arrangement. From You Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned from you flowers arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at From You Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Fairfield, Ohio, United States #1248643

I paid $13.99 extra for the "custom vase". they charged me, but the crappy arrangement (not what was pictured)came in a dollar store glass vase.