filters
State:
City:
Product:

From You Flowers - Not good

i placed a order five days ago its now4:35 and she has not received her flowers my oreder # 407081190 please give me

From You Flowers - Noone answering my calls to cancel order

Been trying to contact u guys for 4 hours to cancel order and cant get through. Beyond ridiculous and inconvenient. Quick to take money but not to fix problems
1.3
Reply to reviews

From You Flowers - Awful!

They were more than happy to take my money and to promise me flowers would be delivered to my daughter by noon ( ordered the day before)and nothing arrived except for an email to myself stating that they weren’t going to deliver. I never even received that email until late afternoon when it was too late. I would not recommend this flower place to anybody

From You Flowers - Horrible service

They never sent my flowers, they also never assisted me and lied to me telling my order was on its way, now I realize about all the terrible reviews.scam. Stay away!
Reply to reviews
I ordered a simple bouquet for my sisters birthday. Paid extra for same day delivery. Made the order around 10 am. Got an email about delivery at about 5pm. Got a hold of my brother in law to see how she liked them and he nothing came. So I called customer service and...

From You Flowers - Worst flowers ever! Scammers!
Ordered a flower arrangement for my sisters funeral. What arrived was nothing like what I ordered. It looked like a 5 year old put it together. Cost me $130.

From You Flowers - Don't trust them

From You Flowers - Don't trust them
What was sent was so embarrassing I think it would have been better to send nothing. I did order the medium price bracket thing to make sure it was similar to the photo, but what was sent was laughable.

From You Flowers - Poor quality

From You Flowers - Poor quality
I ordered flowers for my Mother , who is in nursing home and battling cancer. I ordered an arrangement through "From you flowers". What i ordered and what was delivered was totally opposite. Also, the flowers took several days to bloom. I sent email and am awaiting response. Buyer beware, this is not a company you want to spend your money with.
Reply to reviews
I am so pissed with this company. I order flowers for various ocassions from them and u would think i would finally learn. This company is a freakin nightmare. Ordered flowers for my friends daughter baby party and the flowers showed up a day later and in the afternoon...
1.8

From You Flowers - Terrible Floral Arrangement from From Your Flowers
My daughter was having an awful week at school and I choose this company to send her flowers. Upon checkout I noticed the surcharges were a overpriced but decided to go ahead with the arrangement anyway. She sent me a picture thanking me and I noticed they looked NOTHING LIKE THE Picture online. I sent the company a picture explaining this and they gave me a $15.00 gift card for future purchase. See the thing is I WILL NEVER Order from them again. It was honestly a little embarrassing seeing them in the picture she texted me. I would definitely not recommend them to anyone.
1.4