State: Colorado Product: From You Flowers Flower Basket Clear all filters (1 of 5 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

From You Flowers - Item delivered not as advertised
We ordered a nice basket of flowers and plants for my mother for mother's day and what she recieved was four common green plants in cheap green generic plant holders. We paid $60 but I'm guessing the "florist" paid about a buck fifty each. Total rip off. When we called customer service they offered to refund us our money -- if they sent someone to pick up the plants from my mom! WTF? So they want to come pick up their *** plants rather than refunding me the money and sending her a nice arrangement for mother's day. Also, we are in Colorado and my mother is in Wisconsin, and we placed this order well in advance. In order to not make it weird for my mom, we are now odering from another, reputable, flower store. Below is the advertised basket and what actually showed up. Not even close! Moral of the story, never, ever order anything from "From You Flowers." Horrible product and worse customer service.
Author
Fort Collins, Colorado
Product
From You Flowers Flower Basket
Cons
  • Their products and employees
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Review #633379 is a subjective opinion of poster.