Called me 2 hours after expected delivery to tell me they couldn't find the address. After being on hold for 15 minutes while they tried to find it, I gave them directions.

She put me on hold again. Then came back and said "they are done delivering for the day". I was furious! Why didn't you call me at noon when the flowers were supposed to be delivered if you couldn't find the address?

Why wait over 2 hrs to call me? I paid extra for the morning delivery. I told them to credit my card immediately. I cannot tell you how unprofessional the florist they farmed the order to was.

If you can't find the address, go to the post office.

You don't just drive around until it's time for you to go home for the day. I would never use them again, even with the $15 coupon they sent me!!!

Review about: From You Flowers Flowers.

Comments

FromYouFlowers

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issue you have posted. Please contact us directly at wecare@fromyouflowers.com.

You should include your order number, your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of the order. Please provide our service team with the best number to reach you at as well as a description of the issue. One of our dedicated representatives will follow up with you as soon as possible.

We look forward to resolving this for you. Thank you!