1.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Horrible basket delivered to me and humiliating attempt at a resolution.

My sister sent me a get well basket and was so embarrassed by the "basket" which was really a cheap plastic tray and the poor quality items. Website said some items may be substituted due to availability...

what I ordered had beautiful red & green grapes, brand named chocolate bars, jars of jams and preserves, jar of Dijon mustard, good brand meats, etc. in a nice basket with a beautiful bow...what I got was a cheap plastic tray with 2 lunch size Kellogg's fruit snacks, no name pretzel sticks, cheap box of cookies, a scary looking meat and other dollar store items. No fresh fruit, fine chocolates or anything we felt safe to eat. Everything was warm, including the meat.

I paid $90 for probably a $15 piece of junk from the dollar store.

All they offered me was a $15 voucher to use with their company. I would never use them again so that doesn't come close to a resolution. I've now read many more of the same complaints.

Please see pics below. What I ordered (the nice one), what I got (fruit snacks in place of real fruit)

Don't waste your money on them or risk getting sick from the bad quality and expired or close to

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

From You Flowers Cons: Product deception.

• Beware Flowers For You Scam