From You Flowers - Bouquet ordered was substituted entirely.

758 of 1022 From You Flowers reviews

I wish I could show you photos. I ordered a bright pink & orange bouquet with roses and gerbera daisies. "A beautiful day" for a friend out of state.

http://www.fromyouflowers.com/products/its_a_bea />

What my friend received was a deathly cold and mismatched bouquet of red roses greenery, white lilies and pink smaller lilies (Both of which I DESPISE). Not the same flowers as ordered, not the same color scheme in different flowers. Horrible. See photo.

When I complained they tried to give me a 20% discount and an apology. It took three escalations to receive a refund but they wanted to pick up the bouquet. I told them absolutely not, why should my friend be impacted by their blatant disregard for my order. Customer service was responsive and polite.

I wonder how often this happens on flower orders. I will never use this company again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
758 of 1022 From You Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 06, 2015 #1074682

Florists have to sub we never have 100% so call us direct and stop using the wire

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to From You Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about From You Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×