I wish I could show you photos. I ordered a bright pink & orange bouquet with roses and gerbera daisies. "A beautiful day" for a friend out of state.

http://www.fromyouflowers.com/products/its_a_bea />

What my friend received was a deathly cold and mismatched bouquet of red roses greenery, white lilies and pink smaller lilies (Both of which I DESPISE). Not the same flowers as ordered, not the same color scheme in different flowers. Horrible. See photo.

When I complained they tried to give me a 20% discount and an apology. It took three escalations to receive a refund but they wanted to pick up the bouquet. I told them absolutely not, why should my friend be impacted by their blatant disregard for my order. Customer service was responsive and polite.

I wonder how often this happens on flower orders. I will never use this company again.

Review about: From You Flowers Bouquet.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Florists have to sub we never have 100% so call us direct and stop using the wire

From You Flowers - WORST COMPANY EVER DON'T USE THESE PEOPLE From You Flowers "ORDERED FLOWERS FOR MY NEPHEWS MEMORIAL SERVICE. FLOWERS ARRIVED WILTED AND IN A CARDBOARD CONTAINER. THEY NEVER ORDERED MY SISTERS FLOWERS. EMAIL CONFIRMATION FROM THEM SAID THEY DID BUT TRACKING..." Read more From You Flowers Delivered Was NOT What Was Pictured From You Flowers "Placed a same day order for a 2 year death anniversary. It was to be delivered to my in-laws since my family wasn't able to make it. I ordered the..." Read more From You Flowers - NEVER AGAIN! From You Flowers "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..." Read more From You Flowers - Bouquet Review from Southgate, Michigan From You Flowers "Ordered Deluxe bouquet of roses and pink Alastromeria for our anniversary at 8:30am. Paid extra for 4 hour delivery. 5:00pm - NO FLOWERS!!! Called and waited for 25 minutes..." Read more Daiso - Arrangement of products on the shelves Daiso "I was shopping in Daiso JBCC with my mother on 30 September 2017 and as she was looking at some plastics plate for children, two stakes of plate fell to..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Lazada Lazada Philippines "Nakakapikon kayo 3 times na ako nagbabalik ng order ko tapos matatanggap ko ngayon may damage pa din mga sira ba mga mata niyo at hindi niyo nakikita kong may..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night i was at your restaurant located at 11850 Elam Rd. Balch Springs, Tx 75180. I placed an order for 3 of the Sunday specials. I waited 40 minutes..." Read more Express - Bad quality ladies sweater Express "Let me say first that this review was long overdue and it's been bothering me so much and finally I have the chance to write it. So this is the..." Read more