Clearwater, Florida

I wish I could show you photos. I ordered a bright pink & orange bouquet with roses and gerbera daisies. "A beautiful day" for a friend out of state.

http://www.fromyouflowers.com/products/its_a_bea />

What my friend received was a deathly cold and mismatched bouquet of red roses greenery, white lilies and pink smaller lilies (Both of which I DESPISE). Not the same flowers as ordered, not the same color scheme in different flowers. Horrible. See photo.

When I complained they tried to give me a 20% discount and an apology. It took three escalations to receive a refund but they wanted to pick up the bouquet. I told them absolutely not, why should my friend be impacted by their blatant disregard for my order. Customer service was responsive and polite.

I wonder how often this happens on flower orders. I will never use this company again.

Review about: Flower Arrangement.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE From You Flowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $50
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Florists have to sub we never have 100% so call us direct and stop using the wire

From You Flowers - Worst Customer Service in History From You Flowers "“WORST SERVICE EVER! Placed an order on Tuesday for Delivery Thursday for 15 overpriced Tulips in a plain glass vase for about $52.00 deliver times from 9AM-6PM. Also ordered a..." Read more From You Flowers - You DO NOT get what you pay for flowers! From You Flowers "You DO NOT get what you pay for flowers! That should be the business name because 2x now I have ordered flowers for my mother, picked out bouquet online, and..." Read more From You Flowers Rose Bouquet And Alstroemerias Review From You Flowers "Ordered Deluxe bouquet of roses and pink Alastromeria for our anniversary at 8:30am. Paid extra for 4 hour delivery. 5:00pm - NO FLOWERS!!! Called and waited for 25 minutes..." Read more From You Flowers - Gouging, Cheating, not performing From You Flowers "I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5..." Read more Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring - Outstanding Quality and Service Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring "I am puzzled by the negative reviews on this site for this vestment supplier. I have ordered many products from TRADITION ECCLESIASTICAL VESTMENTS since 2013 - these include a biretta,..." Read more Color By Pascale - SCAM Color By Pascale "I ordered $60 worth of products. I received tracking info. Seemed fine until it delivered my package to South Carolina. I live in New York City. Zero response from the..." Read more Case Boss - Case-Boss seems like a fraudulent company Case Boss "I purchased a case for my iphone 7 in many months ago, but have not received the item yet. Every time I try and contact Case-Boss they send the same..." Read more Equator Solutions - BLOODY NONSENSE Equator Solutions ""EQUATOR IS A BIG LIER AND FRAUD CONSULTANCY" .At the time of taking money they will give promises that they will take exam fee 300 and will give 3chances all..." Read more