Featured Not resolved

I ordered the “Love Is In The Air” deluxe arrangement (the red rose arrangement attached), Item #BF104-11K.

It is described on their website as “Send your love this Spring with a beautiful florist arranged red rose mixed bouquet. This magnificent arrangement boasts a glorious combination of red roses, purple alstroemeria and purple Monte Casino blooms in a clear vase with bright red satin ribbon.”

What the local Kearny, NJ florist sent was a majority of green filler, white and pink carnations and/or daisies, and only TWO lavender roses. This wasn't even close!

You should never use From You Flowers!!!

Review about: From You Flowers Bouquet.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Also, ALWAYS call a local florist, most websites are generic and there is no way ever that a florist will always have every flower in every color in stock.If you call they can tell you exactly what they have and what it will look like.

Also on most website pictures if you look in the description most of them state they are one-sided arrangement NOT all the way around this is how the picture looks so full.

I have been in the florist business for 10 years, please always call a local florist.Just flowers is a call center all calls come from India, when they call we can NEVER understand them, so very frustrating!

i use to work for a florist and believe me they all do this.call a local florist in the area and tell them what you want do not go thru ftd or a local florist to send out of state.

look up any florist in the city where you want it and go thru that way you will save atleast 30$ on what they call the outwire fee. i would make sure i get a chargeback on my cc.

and call the BBB, angies list this site.