From You Flowers - Birthday Surpise Flop! Dealing with this company is a total NIGHTMARE!

154 of 1022 From You Flowers reviews

I wanted to surprise my hubby for his Birthday! I ordered the edible Party Basket ($79.98) price for sausage and cheese when it was all said and done.

It was not supposed to be delivered after 5:00 to a business. He stayed at work waiting on it until 5:40. I have 3 conflicting reports as to when it actually got there. The first they verbally told me over the phone 4:58, the second was an email at 6:28 and the third to his desk the next day at 1:00.

The only problem was it was edible and he lives and works in Houston. Life goes on even when companies & delivery people fail to comply with there company rules and deliver times. The next day he had a business trip to NEW YORK CITY and was not even in the office when his desk received the sausage & cheese basket! His co-workers took a pic and texted it to him. A side note the balloons were to be blue, yellow, and green. They used left over Valentine's Day balloons wich were red and white with a big red bow! Not the look I was going for at all. The company said they would pick up the basket, but offered us nothing beyond a refund in return for this huge mishap and the nightmare of an experience this was!

Waiting on my refund, but not holding my breath.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
154 of 1022 From You Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 03 #1121560

You are not entitled to anything beyond a refund, but hope you get your refund.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to From You Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about From You Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×