Spring, Texas

I wanted to surprise my hubby for his Birthday! I ordered the edible Party Basket ($79.98) price for sausage and cheese when it was all said and done.

It was not supposed to be delivered after 5:00 to a business. He stayed at work waiting on it until 5:40. I have 3 conflicting reports as to when it actually got there. The first they verbally told me over the phone 4:58, the second was an email at 6:28 and the third to his desk the next day at 1:00.

The only problem was it was edible and he lives and works in Houston. Life goes on even when companies & delivery people fail to comply with there company rules and deliver times. The next day he had a business trip to NEW YORK CITY and was not even in the office when his desk received the sausage & cheese basket! His co-workers took a pic and texted it to him. A side note the balloons were to be blue, yellow, and green. They used left over Valentine's Day balloons wich were red and white with a big red bow! Not the look I was going for at all. The company said they would pick up the basket, but offered us nothing beyond a refund in return for this huge mishap and the nightmare of an experience this was!

Waiting on my refund, but not holding my breath.

Review about: From You Flowers Party Basket.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

You are not entitled to anything beyond a refund, but hope you get your refund.