From You Flowers - Birthday Surpise Flop! Dealing with this company is a total NIGHTMARE!
I wanted to surprise my hubby for his Birthday! I ordered the edible Party Basket ($79.98) price for sausage and cheese when it was all said and done.
It was not supposed to be delivered after 5:00 to a business. He stayed at work waiting on it until 5:40. I have 3 conflicting reports as to when it actually got there. The first they verbally told me over the phone 4:58, the second was an email at 6:28 and the third to his desk the next day at 1:00.
The only problem was it was edible and he lives and works in Houston. Life goes on even when companies & delivery people fail to comply with there company rules and deliver times. The next day he had a business trip to NEW YORK CITY and was not even in the office when his desk received the sausage & cheese basket! His co-workers took a pic and texted it to him. A side note the balloons were to be blue, yellow, and green. They used left over Valentine's Day balloons wich were red and white with a big red bow! Not the look I was going for at all. The company said they would pick up the basket, but offered us nothing beyond a refund in return for this huge mishap and the nightmare of an experience this was!
Waiting on my refund, but not holding my breath.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- From You Flowers Party Basket
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I chose From You Flowers because my boyfriend had a $10 gift card that he received as compensation from this company when they sent a random arrangement of filler flowers..."
- "My husband has been very sick for the past 5 months, either in hospitals or rehabs since December. I wanted to get him an arrangement to celebrate and to lift..."
- " ordered this bouquet for my mom's December birthday. I got ripped off!!! The bouquet she got was nothing like the picture and was missing the flowers in the description...."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "Got a swimsuit that should of been a been up style one and it was also the top was made very cheap and the hook was upside down on the..."
- "We purchased a used pool and needed a new liner in order to have it installed at our place. I went out of my way to do some research..."
- "I rented one property here in spring.first of all when i arrived with the truck there was no one to give me the key for the house i had to..."