I wanted to surprise my hubby for his Birthday! I ordered the edible Party Basket ($79.98) price for sausage and cheese when it was all said and done.

It was not supposed to be delivered after 5:00 to a business. He stayed at work waiting on it until 5:40. I have 3 conflicting reports as to when it actually got there. The first they verbally told me over the phone 4:58, the second was an email at 6:28 and the third to his desk the next day at 1:00.

The only problem was it was edible and he lives and works in Houston. Life goes on even when companies & delivery people fail to comply with there company rules and deliver times. The next day he had a business trip to NEW YORK CITY and was not even in the office when his desk received the sausage & cheese basket! His co-workers took a pic and texted it to him. A side note the balloons were to be blue, yellow, and green. They used left over Valentine's Day balloons wich were red and white with a big red bow! Not the look I was going for at all. The company said they would pick up the basket, but offered us nothing beyond a refund in return for this huge mishap and the nightmare of an experience this was!

Waiting on my refund, but not holding my breath.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of from you flowers party basket. From You Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned from you flowers party basket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at From You Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

You are not entitled to anything beyond a refund, but hope you get your refund.