From You Flowers - Birthday fail

My husband has been very sick for the past 5 months, either in hospitals or rehabs since December.I wanted to get him an arrangement to celebrate and to lift his spirit.

From You Flowers popped up in my browser. Looking at the beautiful inventory of flowers, I soon found one that I know he'd love. So, I ordered it, with a mylar 'Happy Birthday' balloon and 5 latex balloons, to be delivered on his birthday. Well, an arrangement was delivered on his birthday and he called me to thank me for the flowers.

I was so happy and couldn't wait to see them. I got to his rehab, walked into his room and my heart sank. It was nothing like the picture on line. I've attached the pictures of what I ordered and what was delivered.

He got a horrible, squat arrangement with a mylar balloon and 2 latex balloons, that were almost out of helium. Within 1 hour, one balloon was one the floor. I immediately e-mailed From You Flowers, then I called them. I got a very disinterested woman who did not apologize but refunded me the amount I paid for the balloons and 20% off my order.

I wasn't happy but I let it go. Four days later, when I went into my husband's room, the flowers were dead, all but a couple of roses. So I notified PayPal that I was going after this company and that I wanted the rest of my payment refunded. So I e-mailed them and sent them the pictures of the dead flowers.

Their reply was that the flowers shouldn't be in a window and that I should have cut the blooms everyday and changed the water. The window they were in never gets direct sunlight and I told them I have never cut flowers every day or changed the water daily and that my grocery store sold better flowers that lasted more than 4 days. I also told them that I had contacted PayPal and that I wanted a full refund. I also said I would never use their business again and I would advise everyone I know not to use your company.

I got an e-mail apologizing to me and I got my money refunded.Please don't ever use this company!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to From You Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about From You Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about