Berwyn, Pennsylvania

My husband has been very sick for the past 5 months, either in hospitals or rehabs since December.I wanted to get him an arrangement to celebrate and to lift his spirit.

Related: From You Flowers - Total Fail!

From You Flowers popped up in my browser. Looking at the beautiful inventory of flowers, I soon found one that I know he'd love. So, I ordered it, with a mylar 'Happy Birthday' balloon and 5 latex balloons, to be delivered on his birthday. Well, an arrangement was delivered on his birthday and he called me to thank me for the flowers.

I was so happy and couldn't wait to see them. I got to his rehab, walked into his room and my heart sank. It was nothing like the picture on line. I've attached the pictures of what I ordered and what was delivered.

He got a horrible, squat arrangement with a mylar balloon and 2 latex balloons, that were almost out of helium. Within 1 hour, one balloon was one the floor. I immediately e-mailed From You Flowers, then I called them. I got a very disinterested woman who did not apologize but refunded me the amount I paid for the balloons and 20% off my order.

I wasn't happy but I let it go. Four days later, when I went into my husband's room, the flowers were dead, all but a couple of roses. So I notified PayPal that I was going after this company and that I wanted the rest of my payment refunded. So I e-mailed them and sent them the pictures of the dead flowers.

Their reply was that the flowers shouldn't be in a window and that I should have cut the blooms everyday and changed the water. The window they were in never gets direct sunlight and I told them I have never cut flowers every day or changed the water daily and that my grocery store sold better flowers that lasted more than 4 days. I also told them that I had contacted PayPal and that I wanted a full refund. I also said I would never use their business again and I would advise everyone I know not to use your company.

I got an e-mail apologizing to me and I got my money refunded.Please don't ever use this company!!!

Review about: From You Flowers Ruby Rose Bouquet.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.