My husband has been very sick for the past 5 months, either in hospitals or rehabs since December.I wanted to get him an arrangement to celebrate and to lift his spirit.
From You Flowers popped up in my browser. Looking at the beautiful inventory of flowers, I soon found one that I know he'd love. So, I ordered it, with a mylar 'Happy Birthday' balloon and 5 latex balloons, to be delivered on his birthday. Well, an arrangement was delivered on his birthday and he called me to thank me for the flowers.
I was so happy and couldn't wait to see them. I got to his rehab, walked into his room and my heart sank. It was nothing like the picture on line. I've attached the pictures of what I ordered and what was delivered.
He got a horrible, squat arrangement with a mylar balloon and 2 latex balloons, that were almost out of helium. Within 1 hour, one balloon was one the floor. I immediately e-mailed From You Flowers, then I called them. I got a very disinterested woman who did not apologize but refunded me the amount I paid for the balloons and 20% off my order.
I wasn't happy but I let it go. Four days later, when I went into my husband's room, the flowers were dead, all but a couple of roses. So I notified PayPal that I was going after this company and that I wanted the rest of my payment refunded. So I e-mailed them and sent them the pictures of the dead flowers.
Their reply was that the flowers shouldn't be in a window and that I should have cut the blooms everyday and changed the water. The window they were in never gets direct sunlight and I told them I have never cut flowers every day or changed the water daily and that my grocery store sold better flowers that lasted more than 4 days. I also told them that I had contacted PayPal and that I wanted a full refund. I also said I would never use their business again and I would advise everyone I know not to use your company.
I got an e-mail apologizing to me and I got my money refunded.Please don't ever use this company!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered an arrangement for a man with sunflowers, green poms, blue flowers, etc., because it was appropriate for a man. The arrangement he received did not have one..."
- "My email to From You Flowers after funding that their product was grossly misrepresented: Dear Customer Service, I am writing to inform your company of my terrible, first-time experience with From You..."
- "Where do I start? My girlfriends birthday was on Monday the 8th of February. Her flowers on Sunday the 7th of February at 10:50 a.m. I had ordered the ..."
- "I went in to buy the engagement ring my girlfriend fell in love with on a 'for fun' trip to the jewelry stores in the mall. They claimed it was..."
- "I ordered early when ThingCharger first approached the public for crowdfunding. I purchased four units, including two lightning and two 30 pin adaptors. As everyone else has said, they took..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."