1.8
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I am so pissed with this company. I order flowers for various ocassions from them and u would think i would finally learn.

This company is a freakin nightmare. Ordered flowers for my friends daughter baby party and the flowers showed up a day later and in the afternoon (after the party) company refunded fully. Flowers for my daughter's mother in law and it was supposed to arrive friday afternoon it arrived friday night in middle of sabbath dinner (so embarassing) for another friends daughters baby party the flowers were supposed to arrive friday afternoon it arrived saturday evening (got a full refund) ordered flowers this past Sunday for my daughters birthday on monday. I paid the $2.99 fee to make sure it arrives on the day of her birthday.

At 4.30 pm they called the florist and i was told there was a glitch and my order wasnt printed. They credited the $2.99 fee and promised to deliver an upgraded arrangement the next day. Next day tuesday January 15 (a day after her birthday) at 5.15 pm they delivered the flowers without a note. When i reordered because of the code not applying either my note wasnt saved or i forgot to add it again.

So she got the flowers without a note. The florist didnt even realize that their wasnt any message. Cuz really....everyone sends flowers without a note...right??? Well i called them up to ask them what the *** I was offered 15% refund plus the $2.99 fee...i did not accept!

I was transferred to a supervisor that offered me 25% refund and i was not happy either. At that point i was beyond livid...so she offered me a 50% credit and a free arrangement sent to me...i said i am done with ur company and dont want a credit or free flowers just give me a full refund...and i got it. Im upset that they suck and cant get their act together. I will not make the same mistake a 5th time....the aggravation is just not worth it!!!

This company sucks and sbould be ashamed of themselves how they make their customers look like complete *** To top it all off they wanted to call my daughter and apologize for messing up her delivery or attaching a note and i said *** NO!!! avoid aggravation....pay a little more ...its worth it!!!

Comments