Style and Design
Turnaround Time

My story is just as horrible and disgusting as all the rest.It took me 10 days to get a $40.00 bouquet delivered, after days of stalling, and countless, outright lies, and 5 hours on the phone.

I can tell you this, it must SUCK to be a call center employee for these people. I ordered a Bright Blue Skies Bouquet bouquet, for $39.99, that was on sale for $31.99, when the $14.99 delivery was added, it was just a little more than I wanted to spend, and there were other ways for me to it, like get family in the recipients' town to pick them up, after I ordered and paid for them online. I have never been so frustrated and upset with a company and their behavior, in my whole entire 62 years. So, I just x'd out of it, and decided to go to plan B the next day.

When I got up the next morning, I had an email from these, in my opinion, insane shysters, that said please come back, if you do, we will remove the $14.99 delivery fee. I thought, ok, I'll do that, because I loved the bouquet so. After I checked out, I noticed that the flowers were not $31.99, they had slyly jumped up to $39.99. I was mad about it, but decided, well, I'll let that go, because I did love the bouquet.

I got an email that they HAD been delivered. Yet, they had not. I called them about it, they said they would check on it, and the next day, I had another email, that they were happy to tell me that the flowers HAD indeed been delivered. Again, they had not.

Longer story short, what followed was 10 days of retail ***. I am of the opinion, that a class action suit against these people, most certainly, may be in order.

What they get away with, day after day, after day, after day, after week, and month and year, is completely unacceptable.Thank you.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at From You Flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants From You Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was misrepresented delivery, awful customer service, employees and being lied to. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by From You Flowers and from you flowers delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments