From You Flowers - Be prepared to get totally ripped off.
My story is just as horrible and disgusting as all the rest.It took me 10 days to get a $40.00 bouquet delivered, after days of stalling, and countless, outright lies, and 5 hours on the phone.
I can tell you this, it must SUCK to be a call center employee for these people. I ordered a Bright Blue Skies Bouquet bouquet, for $39.99, that was on sale for $31.99, when the $14.99 delivery was added, it was just a little more than I wanted to spend, and there were other ways for me to it, like get family in the recipients' town to pick them up, after I ordered and paid for them online. I have never been so frustrated and upset with a company and their behavior, in my whole entire 62 years. So, I just x'd out of it, and decided to go to plan B the next day.
When I got up the next morning, I had an email from these, in my opinion, insane shysters, that said please come back, if you do, we will remove the $14.99 delivery fee. I thought, ok, I'll do that, because I loved the bouquet so. After I checked out, I noticed that the flowers were not $31.99, they had slyly jumped up to $39.99. I was mad about it, but decided, well, I'll let that go, because I did love the bouquet.
I got an email that they HAD been delivered. Yet, they had not. I called them about it, they said they would check on it, and the next day, I had another email, that they were happy to tell me that the flowers HAD indeed been delivered. Again, they had not.
Longer story short, what followed was 10 days of retail ***. I am of the opinion, that a class action suit against these people, most certainly, may be in order.
What they get away with, day after day, after day, after day, after week, and month and year, is completely unacceptable.Thank you.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Misrepresented delivery
- Awful customer service
- Being lied to
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the cuddle up bear and balloon with sunflower for my best friend's daughter, who is in the hospital. I was told the bear in the picture was..."
- "..Tuesday came and the item delivered was a Saran wrapped ball of dollar store items and a few candy bars. There might have been $20 worth of stuff in there..."
- "I ordered a premium Burgundy rose bloom with a nice vase. The roses were 59.00 and I received a tiny ugly vase of flowers with NOT ONE ROSE in it...."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "I purchased a 9 in tablet in june of 2016. When received it would not connect bluetooth whith mine or my wifes phones. Was sent another and it worked flawlessly..."
- " Sears Marketplace. .Buyer Beware!! I paid S.E.G. (Survival Equipment Gear)Sears marketplace dealer. Thru Sears online site. $59.93 for a order. They sent me the wrong order. I paid $..."
- "We purchased a 2005 Ford Focus from Bubba Hill Auto on 08/10/16. I felt assured due to them stating that every car they sell comes with a 30-day - 1000..."
- "Okay, it worked fine for the one year I had it. But then, I set it on my bed to go to sleep, and the new dang morning I open..."