From You Flowers - Be prepared to get totally ripped off.
My story is just as horrible and disgusting as all the rest.It took me 10 days to get a $40.00 bouquet delivered, after days of stalling, and countless, outright lies, and 5 hours on the phone.
I can tell you this, it must SUCK to be a call center employee for these people. I ordered a Bright Blue Skies Bouquet bouquet, for $39.99, that was on sale for $31.99, when the $14.99 delivery was added, it was just a little more than I wanted to spend, and there were other ways for me to it, like get family in the recipients' town to pick them up, after I ordered and paid for them online. I have never been so frustrated and upset with a company and their behavior, in my whole entire 62 years. So, I just x'd out of it, and decided to go to plan B the next day.
When I got up the next morning, I had an email from these, in my opinion, insane shysters, that said please come back, if you do, we will remove the $14.99 delivery fee. I thought, ok, I'll do that, because I loved the bouquet so. After I checked out, I noticed that the flowers were not $31.99, they had slyly jumped up to $39.99. I was mad about it, but decided, well, I'll let that go, because I did love the bouquet.
I got an email that they HAD been delivered. Yet, they had not. I called them about it, they said they would check on it, and the next day, I had another email, that they were happy to tell me that the flowers HAD indeed been delivered. Again, they had not.
Longer story short, what followed was 10 days of retail ***. I am of the opinion, that a class action suit against these people, most certainly, may be in order.
What they get away with, day after day, after day, after day, after week, and month and year, is completely unacceptable.Thank you.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Misrepresented delivery
- Awful customer service
- Being lied to
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered what I thought would be a dozen long stem red roses and babies breath with a box of Godiva chocolates and a teddy bear for my wife for..."
- "From You Flower touts a 5 star rating which is a complete fabrication! I fell for it without checking other sites that provide ratings. Ordered an UPGRADED birthday arrangement..."
- "I chose From You Flowers because my boyfriend had a $10 gift card that he received as compensation from this company when they sent a random arrangement of filler flowers..."
- "Went into Mastercuts of Panama City and the customer service alone was awful but I just shrugged it off and continued. I chose a girl named Tiffany out of the..."
- "The breeder (Tami Foster) has at least 30 dogs in her house. When I went in the front door they all came running & barking. I watched them..."
- "I asked how they were doing in cutting up chickens for their business. As I bit into a wing and the sharp bones that were broken jabbed my gum...."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."