Turnaround Time

I didn't think you could mess up a balloon order, but they did.Ordered balloons for sister to be delivered to her work.

They were supposed to be delivered by 5pm, which is when they closed. Called them at 4pm to tell them they weren't there yet. Said the would message the florist who was going to be delivering. At 5:15 called them to tell them they did not show up.

They didn't seem to care and said that they were probably out for delivery. At 7pm received an email saying they were delivered! Not sure to where because her work was closed. Called them back again to ask for a refund.

They said they would have to talk to the florist and confirm that she had not got the balloons.Horrible customer service.

Review about: From You Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

From You Flowers - You're In My Heart Bouquet Review From You Flowers "On the 1st of February 2017, I placed an order for flowers to be delivered on the 2nd before noon, the flowers did not arrive until 4:00 pm, then to..." Read more From You Flowers - Not as advertised From You Flowers "The flowers I had bought were advertised as being 17H x 15W . The height was actually 10"H by 8"wide. There were only a couple of roses. never again will..." Read more From You Flowers - Horrible From You Flowers "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..." Read more From You Flowers - Poor Quality of Roses From You Flowers "My husband placed an order for a roses for our 1st Anniversary. Total amount was around $80 for the bouquet, but what I received was more like a $40 bouquet...." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more