Ordered these beautiful flowers (beautiful online pictures) for my wife, for Valentine's Day. One was delivered yesterday on 2/11/14.

The other was to be delivered today on 2/12/14. 2/11'S order was not what I ordered at all , It wasn't full and bountiful, and beautiful, It dull spacious, dull and lackluster. I could of jammed flowers into a vase better, Heck any 3 year old could, it was embarrassing. So, I just spend close to an hour on the phone, trying to get some kind of answer (after 3 e-mails were greeted by coupons for my next order, like I would ever order from them again) After all that time on the phone getting excuse after excuse and telling them I sent you a picture like 10 times and going back and forth and repeating over and over how bad thee flowers were and how they were not even close to what I ordered, their way to right the wrong was to offer a coupon on my next order.

But while on the phone I was also on the laptop and found out since the 2 days since my order, not only did the name of the arrangement change, same picture/ same flowers, cheaper price, but for what they send still fifty too high. But also seen they shipped 2/12 order which in 2 of the 3 e-mails I told them to cancel it.

Anyway it shipped in a box, no florist, no service, no care, no clue, no business. All I can do is use social media and sites like this to get the word out and protect others or hopefully protect others from this scam, wish I read other reviews here before ordering.

Product or Service Mentioned: From You Flowers Arrangement.

Comments

FromYouFlowers

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issue you have posted. Please contact us directly at wecare@fromyouflowers.com.

You should include your order number, your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of the order. Please provide our service team with the best number to reach you at as well as a description of the issue. One of our dedicated representatives will follow up with you as soon as possible.

We look forward to resolving this for you. Thank you!