Featured 100% full Not resolved

I ordered a surprised Rose & Lily Celebration flower birthday bouquet for my bestfriend this friday (2/6/15) . (pls see the flower i ordered : farther right hand photo and as shown in the net). And this is what happened:

1. The flower came wednesday (2/4/15) too early and

2. the flower arrangement is totally different from the picture shown in the net.( please see attached first photo on your right, were the bouquet sent to her)

3. plus the birthday notes were poorly handwritten and spelled my friends name (Arlene to Arline) wrong.

4. Spoiled the surprise event and the whole thing.

Very upset and disgusted!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of failed delivery and lack of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of from you flowers bouquet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. From You Flowers needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned from you flowers bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at From You Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Zephyr, Ontario, Canada #941837

Omfg OMG that's horrible..THAT looks Like.

Something a life made In kindergarden. I'M DEAD SERIOUS. U mean that's the actual note and flower's Or flower I should say. Place tell ME u got refund.

U should BE deaf call Ur credit card u have all that proof u need.

U GOT ALL THE right pictures.Good lucky to you