Brooklyn, New York
Featured on Pinterest 100% full Not resolved

I ordered a surprised Rose & Lily Celebration flower birthday bouquet for my bestfriend this friday (2/6/15) . (pls see the flower i ordered : farther right hand photo and as shown in the net). And this is what happened:

1. The flower came wednesday (2/4/15) too early and

2. the flower arrangement is totally different from the picture shown in the net.( please see attached first photo on your right, were the bouquet sent to her)

3. plus the birthday notes were poorly handwritten and spelled my friends name (Arlene to Arline) wrong.

4. Spoiled the surprise event and the whole thing.

Very upset and disgusted!

Review about: Birthday Flowers.

I didn't like: Failed delivery, Customer service, Misrepresentation, Guarantee is false, No offer for full refund.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE From You Flowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $50
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Submit review

Comments

Zephyr, Ontario, Canada #941837

Omfg OMG that's horrible..THAT looks Like.

Something a life made In kindergarden. I'M DEAD SERIOUS. U mean that's the actual note and flower's Or flower I should say. Place tell ME u got refund.

U should BE deaf call Ur credit card u have all that proof u need.

U GOT ALL THE right pictures.Good lucky to you