I originally chose to place an order with From You Flowers because, according to the website, I could get delivery of my flowers on the following day, which was a Sunday.

I placed my order, but then received a call on Sunday stating that my flowers could not be delivered because they could not find a florist to make the delivery. There was no compensation offered, just a promise that the flowers would be delivered on Monday with a note of apology. When I asked, the operator agreed to an upgrade. I accepted this.

On Monday I received a call at 6 PM stating that the flowers were not delivered and asking if I would like to have them delivered on Tuesday, with a free upgrade. Note that the time of the call made it impossible to get same day delivery from another business. I did cancel my order and would not recommend this service to anyone.

Product or Service Mentioned: From You Flowers Delivery Service.

Comments

Mine were to be dilivered on Sat, seem like no day is good for them to deliver. Does this note from them sound familiar??

Thank you for your recent order. Unfortunately, we were unable to locate a florist able to complete the delivery today. With your permission, we would be happy to send the delivery Monday with a note of apology explaining the delay or we would be happy to even call the recipient to personally apologize. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you!