Lake Oswego, Oregon
Featured Not resolved

I ordered some flowers for my daughter's 25th birthday to be delivered at the hotel where she was staying that weekend.The flowers' price shown when charged my card, was $20 more than the price displayed on the cart total.

But I just paid for it ,because I wanted to surprise my daughter.To make sure there is enough time to get this done,I took my time and ordered on Friday to have them delivered on Sunday, the birthday date.

They called me on Sunday at noon, to tell me that they can't provide the service.I will never use this company anymore!!!!They ruined my day!

Review about: Same Day Deliverystunning Surprise Bouquet Deluxe.

I didn't like: Order was not delivered, Overcharged.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

From You Flowers Super Sweet Snack Gift Basket Review From You Flowers "..Tuesday came and the item delivered was a Saran wrapped ball of dollar store items and a few candy bars. There might have been $20 worth of stuff in there..." Read more From You Flowers Bouquet Review From You Flowers "My sister and I ordered flowers for my grandma for her birthday, fall flowers... so we thought. The picture and describtion clearly showed they were going to be fall flowers,..." Read more From You Flowers Rose Bouquet And Alstroemerias Review From You Flowers "Ordered Deluxe bouquet of roses and pink Alastromeria for our anniversary at 8:30am. Paid extra for 4 hour delivery. 5:00pm - NO FLOWERS!!! Called and waited for 25 minutes..." Read more From You Flowers - NEVER AGAIN! From You Flowers "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..." Read more Dfa appointment system is trash Dfa "Nag pa appointment ako sa dfa pra sa renew ng passport ko it will expired on dec 22 2017 may offer letters nako from abroad d ma process ang papers..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more Ashley Furniture Durablend Recliner Ashley Furniture "I purchased a rocker recliner from Ashley furniture a couple of years ago and despite the fact the chair has had minimal use, the back and arms are peeling and..." Read more Pepsi - Cans not fully Pepsi "I buy Pepsi like it was going out of world don't like to drink other sodas. Lately when I but Pepsi 12 packs and even the24 packs some of the..." Read more