Lake Oswego, Oregon
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I ordered some flowers for my daughter's 25th birthday to be delivered at the hotel where she was staying that weekend.The flowers' price shown when charged my card, was $20 more than the price displayed on the cart total.

But I just paid for it ,because I wanted to surprise my daughter.To make sure there is enough time to get this done,I took my time and ordered on Friday to have them delivered on Sunday, the birthday date.

They called me on Sunday at noon, to tell me that they can't provide the service.I will never use this company anymore!!!!They ruined my day!

Review about: Same Day Deliverystunning Surprise Bouquet Deluxe.

I didn't like: Order was not delivered, Overcharged.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

From You Flowers Delivered Was NOT What Was Pictured From You Flowers "Placed a same day order for a 2 year death anniversary. It was to be delivered to my in-laws since my family wasn't able to make it. I ordered the..." Read more From You Flowers - Fromyouflowers.com - PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THEM From You Flowers "I ordered 2 boquets to be delivered, one to my mom the next day after i ordered it, the other same day. the same day one didnt show up so..." Read more From You Flowers - Not as advertised From You Flowers "The flowers I had bought were advertised as being 17H x 15W . The height was actually 10"H by 8"wide. There were only a couple of roses. never again will..." Read more From You Flowers - Worst Customer Service in History From You Flowers "“WORST SERVICE EVER! Placed an order on Tuesday for Delivery Thursday for 15 overpriced Tulips in a plain glass vase for about $52.00 deliver times from 9AM-6PM. Also ordered a..." Read more Replicahause - SAV nul Replicahause "Bonjour, J'ai reçu ma montre une Rolex Submariner après 3 semaines. Attention le SAV est nul et le personnel vraiment désagréable. J'ai perdu la petite capsule situé sur le cadran..." Read more OfferUp protects scammers Offerup "Got scammed out of $200 by fellow OFFER UP user in downtown Indy for what was supposed to be a new Haier Portable AC (never used/new and working - see..." Read more Canada Knives And Swords - I ordered, no reply, after 4 emails! Canada Knives And Swords "I ordered a Bowie Knife from "Canada Knives" and every time I check the site I find that the order is pending! I emails them for their specified email address..." Read more Amtrak - I was suppose to catch a train from Dwight il at 8:24 a train came pass at 8:30 but never stopped so called customer service to check the status of the rain they then told me that the train came at Amtrak "8:30 and departed at 8:32 but the only train that came pass didn't stop at all I'm very unhappy with this and I will not be using Amtrak anymore can..." Read more