Featured Not resolved

I ordered some flowers for my daughter's 25th birthday to be delivered at the hotel where she was staying that weekend.The flowers' price shown when charged my card, was $20 more than the price displayed on the cart total.

But I just paid for it ,because I wanted to surprise my daughter.To make sure there is enough time to get this done,I took my time and ordered on Friday to have them delivered on Sunday, the birthday date.

They called me on Sunday at noon, to tell me that they can't provide the service.I will never use this company anymore!!!!They ruined my day!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with From You Flowers and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about from you flowers same day delivery service at From You Flowers was order was not delivered and overcharged Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about From You Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare From You Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments