The first order was never delivered... I contacted them, and after a good hour dealing with them, they eventually were delivered, but two days late.

(I paid for same-day) They issued a $20 off coupon.

I then used the coupon to (in part) purchase one of highest priced Premium bouquets for delivery. I was told that it was delivered a month early. In actuality, nothing was delivered. I had to contact them again.

Another hour dealing with them, and the flowers were delivered on the accurate date. BUT the "premium" bouquet? It looked NOTHING like the photo, or description. Not even similar colors, and it's already wilted, and dropping petals.

Two roses, some astralomeria, geraniums, and mostly greenery made up the sloppiest (florist created) bouquet I've seen. (It's almost all geranium stems & leaves!) Lol, the $7 Trader Joe's bouquet I have sitting on my counter is both larger, and has more flowers.

I contacted them AGAIN and an hour later, they offered me a 10% refund stating that no, the bouquet didn't look like it was supposed to, was half the size, seriously deficient in actual flowers, and not remotely close to the advertised photo!

They sent 10% of a "premium" bouquet at best. As of this moment they are looking into redelivery.

Do yourself a favor - save yourself the time, headache, and frustration of dealing with this joke of a business.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery, not as described, and bad quality..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments