I paid over $100 for the LARGE flower arrangement and the LARGEST bear....Also I paid EXTRA for expedited delivery. Not only is the bear ugly, but it is not even the size of a medium fountain soda!

The flower arrangement looks NOTHING like I ordered and is definitely NOT the largest arrangement!  The arrangement also is barely bigger than a medium sized fountain soda!!!! It was also not delivered with the expedited delivery that I paid for.  All in all, *** company!

Tried multiple times to contact them and spent almost an hour on hold...sent emails with no response. DO NOT ORDER THROUGH THIS COMPANY!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of from you flowers arrangement from From You Flowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants From You Flowers to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by From You Flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

offconsumerpissed
Muncie, Indiana, United States #1245762

That's a "medium" soda to you? Oh my. Not that I want to be proven correct, but I have a funny feeling I know what you look like.

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1244446

Did you order yourself flowers?

to Anonymous Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1245930

Most likely, with their attitude who would send them flowers?

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1243391

You must think that we and the people working at from-you-flowers are fools.The bear in the picture is clearly as big as the soda cup, and the flower arrangement is clearly twice the size of the cup.

The bear being ugly is a matter of opinion. The only issue that you have is spending more money to get it delivered sooner, then again perhaps you could be lying about that as well.

Sounds to me like you are trying to get the to reduce even what you should have paid for originally without early delivery and you think that the are too blind and foolish to see that they are exaggerating.This is why they are ignoring you, they know you are full of it and trying to scam them.

to BrettJones Deer Lodge, Montana, United States #1244453

Hmm...well for your information...from you flowers DID resolve the issue.The person that responded from the company was ASTOUNDED that a flower shop sent such ***!

The ugly bear AND the flower arrangement were NOT acceptable or comparable to what I ordered.And I'd like to say thank you to from you flowers for responding however I still will not recommend them

to Anonymous Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1245929

But you lied about the size in the letter. I notice you did not mention that. I notice you did not address your lies.