Phoenix, Arizona

This is what I ordered and paid for an additional "upgrade" fee for premium arrangement.I got dead wilting flowers and nothing close to the display as "best seller".

Customer service never answers the phone it is strictly a 800 call center and they could care less of what is delivered. They just get your credit card and you are on your own. I would strongly advise against ever using this company.

The reviews are all terrible.Shame on me for not looking into them before I ordered.

Review about: Flowers.

I liked: Pictures looked good.

I didn't like: Customer service was bad.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

From You Flowers - Birthday fail From You Flowers "My husband has been very sick for the past 5 months, either in hospitals or rehabs since December. I wanted to get him an arrangement to celebrate and to lift..." Read more From You Flowers - Awful service fromyouflowers online From You Flowers "I ordered some flowers for my daughter's 25th birthday to be delivered at the hotel where she was staying that weekend. The flowers' price shown when charged my card, was..." Read more From You Flowers Bouquet Review From You Flowers "My sister and I ordered flowers for my grandma for her birthday, fall flowers... so we thought. The picture and describtion clearly showed they were going to be fall flowers,..." Read more From You Flowers You're In My Heart Bouquet Review From You Flowers "On the 1st of February 2017, I placed an order for flowers to be delivered on the 2nd before noon, the flowers did not arrive until 4:00 pm, then to..." Read more Terminix - Terrible Customer Service Terminix "Repeatedly missed appointments for evenings or weekends when I would be home. Instead they would just show up during working hours and leave a a note. Final straw was when..." Read more Petco - Received a reptile screened cage with several holes.....probably due to shipping!! Petco "I went to my local Petco to purchase their "XL Reptibreeze Chameleon Cage" for my new chameleon since she came with a very small cage AND Petco's website showed that..." Read more Behr - Deck Over peels off within 7-8 months...! Behr "Immediately after applying the product, my deck looked very good. However, the product began to crack and peel within a few months. We had applied the product to a dry..." Read more Brinkmann - Rust grill Brinkmann "I bout the bbq 2 years ago and the grill already rust i am so desapoint because i paid more them 350.00 for gift to my father and i am..." Read more