This is what I ordered and paid for an additional "upgrade" fee for premium arrangement.I got dead wilting flowers and nothing close to the display as "best seller".

Customer service never answers the phone it is strictly a 800 call center and they could care less of what is delivered. They just get your credit card and you are on your own. I would strongly advise against ever using this company.

The reviews are all terrible.Shame on me for not looking into them before I ordered.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with pictures looked good and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service was bad. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of from you flowers arrangement. From You Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned from you flowers arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at From You Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments