100% full Not resolved

Ordered flowers as a gift and surprise for Christmas Eve. I was trying to start a new tradition and it went horribly wrong. FromYouFlowers.com blamed it completely on UPS and blew me off when I complained.

The order showed up three days late and were half-dead. It took numerous emails to get them to send another order and they offered me a gift certificate, but I have ABSOLUTELY no desire to use their service EVER Again.

Their guarantee states 100% satisfaction. The absolutely *** poor service should have been compensated with at least a partial refund (not a gift certificate) and re-delivery of fresh flowers. We will see if the new flowers actually show up and are actually alive.

Review about: Flowers Delivery.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $51
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

From You Flowers - Birthday fail From You Flowers "My husband has been very sick for the past 5 months, either in hospitals or rehabs since December. I wanted to get him an arrangement to celebrate and to lift..." Read more From You Flowers - Worst Customer Service in History From You Flowers "“WORST SERVICE EVER! Placed an order on Tuesday for Delivery Thursday for 15 overpriced Tulips in a plain glass vase for about $52.00 deliver times from 9AM-6PM. Also ordered a..." Read more From You Flowers Chocolate Lovers Basket Gift Basket Review From You Flowers "Ordered the Chocolate Lovers Basket for my husband and upgraded it to deluxe with a balloon. Was supposed to be delivered on the 13th...just delivered today. When it finally showed..." Read more From You Flowers - Horrible From You Flowers "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..." Read more Smokey Bones - Lack of leadership Smokey Bones "Staff sucks. Drop and run service. Order was wrong, had to take my sandwich and menu to show their mistake. When corrected food arrived it was still wrong. And there..." Read more Living Spaces VIP Protection Plan is a SCAM Living Spaces "I have a similar problem with Living Spaces VIP protection plan. I bought a Summit Space Saver Bed last November. The horizontal wood holding the bed cracked hence because of..." Read more El Pollo Loco - Rotten lettuce in salad. El Pollo Loco "Time and time again the el pollo chicken location on north Durango in Las Vegas Nevada, never fails to disappoint. From old dried up chicken to this side salad with..." Read more Case Boss - Case-Boss seems like a fraudulent company Case Boss "I purchased a case for my iphone 7 in many months ago, but have not received the item yet. Every time I try and contact Case-Boss they send the same..." Read more