100% full Not resolved

Ordered flowers as a gift and surprise for Christmas Eve. I was trying to start a new tradition and it went horribly wrong. FromYouFlowers.com blamed it completely on UPS and blew me off when I complained.

The order showed up three days late and were half-dead. It took numerous emails to get them to send another order and they offered me a gift certificate, but I have ABSOLUTELY no desire to use their service EVER Again.

Their guarantee states 100% satisfaction. The absolutely *** poor service should have been compensated with at least a partial refund (not a gift certificate) and re-delivery of fresh flowers. We will see if the new flowers actually show up and are actually alive.

Review about: Flowers Delivery.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $51
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

From You Flowers - Worst Customer Service in History From You Flowers "“WORST SERVICE EVER! Placed an order on Tuesday for Delivery Thursday for 15 overpriced Tulips in a plain glass vase for about $52.00 deliver times from 9AM-6PM. Also ordered a..." Read more From You Flowers Rose Bouquet And Alstroemerias Review From You Flowers "Ordered Deluxe bouquet of roses and pink Alastromeria for our anniversary at 8:30am. Paid extra for 4 hour delivery. 5:00pm - NO FLOWERS!!! Called and waited for 25 minutes..." Read more From You Flowers - Birthday fail From You Flowers "My husband has been very sick for the past 5 months, either in hospitals or rehabs since December. I wanted to get him an arrangement to celebrate and to lift..." Read more From You Flowers - Not as advertised From You Flowers "The flowers I had bought were advertised as being 17H x 15W . The height was actually 10"H by 8"wide. There were only a couple of roses. never again will..." Read more The Source - Logoforwork.com : Outstanding performance during my business logo design The Source "Steve and Mak are the best! I really enjoyed working with Logo For Work, who provided me with a custom logo design in great quality at a great price. The..." Read more Brooks Brothers - Very poor quality of shoes lost the colour of the skin after used for one time. Brooks Brothers "I am a regular costumer for BB, I went to BB yas mall in abudhabi, I bought a shoes for 750 AED which is 203 $, after using the shoes..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Ripoff at wholesale motorsports Wholesale Motorsports "Bought a 5,000 dollar massimo gunner they said they take 3 hours to prep it. Tire pressure werent even set tires 18-27 psi should be 7 psi toe adjustment way..." Read more