100% full Not resolved

Ordered flowers as a gift and surprise for Christmas Eve. I was trying to start a new tradition and it went horribly wrong. FromYouFlowers.com blamed it completely on UPS and blew me off when I complained.

The order showed up three days late and were half-dead. It took numerous emails to get them to send another order and they offered me a gift certificate, but I have ABSOLUTELY no desire to use their service EVER Again.

Their guarantee states 100% satisfaction. The absolutely *** poor service should have been compensated with at least a partial refund (not a gift certificate) and re-delivery of fresh flowers. We will see if the new flowers actually show up and are actually alive.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

From You Flowers - Horrible From You Flowers "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..." Read more From You Flowers - You're In My Heart Bouquet Review From You Flowers "On the 1st of February 2017, I placed an order for flowers to be delivered on the 2nd before noon, the flowers did not arrive until 4:00 pm, then to..." Read more From You Flowers - Super Sweet Snack Gift Basket Review From You Flowers "..Tuesday came and the item delivered was a Saran wrapped ball of dollar store items and a few candy bars. There might have been $20 worth of stuff in there..." Read more From You Flowers - Gouging, Cheating, not performing From You Flowers "I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Gekks - $20 out the window Gekks "I have very blister prone feet and bought Gekks to wear with some work shoes (I'm a server and am on my feet between 6-12 hours per shift). The ballet..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more