From You Flowers - 3-Days Late and Half-Dead
Ordered flowers as a gift and surprise for Christmas Eve. I was trying to start a new tradition and it went horribly wrong. FromYouFlowers.com blamed it completely on UPS and blew me off when I complained.
The order showed up three days late and were half-dead. It took numerous emails to get them to send another order and they offered me a gift certificate, but I have ABSOLUTELY no desire to use their service EVER Again.
Their guarantee states 100% satisfaction. The absolutely *** poor service should have been compensated with at least a partial refund (not a gift certificate) and re-delivery of fresh flowers. We will see if the new flowers actually show up and are actually alive.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My Aunt has been recovering and I decided to send her a nice bouquet of flowers.. Check tgthe e website & say to myself... yes, the Rose & Lilly Celebration..."
- "I ordered what I thought would be a dozen long stem red roses and babies breath with a box of Godiva chocolates and a teddy bear for my wife for..."
- "I ordered a $49 bouquet of flowers w/Chocolates to be delivered 7/3 I was called and told it could not be delivered and that they would call recipient (which..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."