Ordered flowers as a gift and surprise for Christmas Eve. I was trying to start a new tradition and it went horribly wrong. FromYouFlowers.com blamed it completely on UPS and blew me off when I complained.

The order showed up three days late and were half-dead. It took numerous emails to get them to send another order and they offered me a gift certificate, but I have ABSOLUTELY no desire to use their service EVER Again.

Their guarantee states 100% satisfaction. The absolutely *** poor service should have been compensated with at least a partial refund (not a gift certificate) and re-delivery of fresh flowers. We will see if the new flowers actually show up and are actually alive.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

From You Flowers - Worst Customer Service in History From You Flowers "“WORST SERVICE EVER! Placed an order on Tuesday for Delivery Thursday for 15 overpriced Tulips in a plain glass vase for about $52.00 deliver times from 9AM-6PM. Also ordered a..." Read more From You Flowers - Arrangement Review From You Flowers "Please avoid this seller. I wish I had read the reviews before ordering. They emailed a delivery confirmation four hours and fifteen minutes before the flowers actually arrived. When they..." Read more From You Flowers - Super Sweet Snack Gift Basket Review From You Flowers "..Tuesday came and the item delivered was a Saran wrapped ball of dollar store items and a few candy bars. There might have been $20 worth of stuff in there..." Read more From You Flowers - Total Fail! From You Flowers "I ordered an arrangement for a man with sunflowers, green poms, blue flowers, etc., because it was appropriate for a man. The arrangement he received did not have one..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more