flowers order delivery service customer service customer florist arrangement refund ordered flowers

NO CALL, NO FLOWERS, RUINED 71ST BDAY FOR MY GRANNY! | From You Flowers review from Biloxi, Mississippi

I ordered a Deluxe arrangement of some flowers to send my granny that lives several hundreds of miles away. Yesterday was her 71st birthday! I also paid extra for the "expedited delivery" (guarantees your flower delivery within 4 hours). Five hours after placing my order I had to call fromyouflowers and I was told they have been unable to locate a florist that would do my arrangement. They only contacted 5 florist and they had a large list they could try and contact more florist for me.. (need I remind you this is 5 hours later) I was pissed! I would have been more that happy to change the order if I were contacted BUT no one ever took the time to email or call me to change this. The lady from customer services was NO help. She just told me the same thing over and over. I asked for a supervisor and they had to call me back. I never got a call. I got an EMAIL! A generic response email!!!! WTF! Is this how they would treat their 71yr old granny? NO! I ended up getting a full refund for these flowers and the sad part is MY GRANNY DIDNT GET JACK FOR HER 71ST BIRTHDAY! By the time I dealt with fromyouflowers all the local florist that I called couldn't deliver to her with it being so late. A GREAT BIG THANK YOU FROMYOUFLOWERS FOR RUINING A BIRTHDAY SUPRISE! WILL NEVER BE BACK!
#819751

So let me get this straight... Since you said your expedited service was for within 4 hrs, meaning you ordered last minute on the same day as it was. Plan ahead next time.

Called before 9am and paid for deluxe arrangement for my grandmothers 84th BDay- same day delivery! Even called back at 11am to verify my having used my paypal would not delay same day delivery and assured it would not!

They call me just before 5pm to tell me they cannot find a florist to fulfill the order but can deliver them tomorrow with an apology. WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN AND WISH I HAD RESEARCHED THEM FIRST!!!!!

Ruined a very special occasion!!!!

Lora from Mt. Pleasant,SC

Emilyrose

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issue you have posted. Please contact us directly at wecare@fromyouflowers.com.

You should include your order number, your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of the order. Please provide our service team with the best number to reach you at as well as a description of the issue. One of our dedicated representatives will follow up with you as soon as possible.

We look forward to resolving this for you. Thank you!

They are horrible if you spend 50.00 with them they call a florist and only give the local florist 35.00 and they get 30 percent of the 35.00, instead of calling you and asking you to spend a little bit more money or change your flower choice they don't! fight for your money back , stop payment on you credit card don't let them get away with it...

Ive learned to always call a local florist in the town you want to send the flowers to... Poor Granny

#819151
@PissedConsumer806256

View more comments (4)
  • FROMYOUFLOWERS SCAM

Shouldn't offer same day delivery if they can't "deliver" on that promise | From You Flowers review from Lewisville, Texas

It was my mom's birthday and I decided that I wanted to send her flowers instead of doing my normal phone call. I got online that morning about 10:15 am and ordered a fun bouquet for same day delivery. I paid extra for same day delivery and paid even more for 4 hr expedited shipping-which I was fine with since I made the decision to send flowers that morning. I checked the box at checkout that I would like to know when delivery was made, so I gave them my email and my phone number. I received a call at 3:20 pm with a message that said something along the lines of "our shop in your vicinity called us and told us that they aren't going to be able to make delivery today, please give us a call back so we can send your arrangement tomorrow with a apology note..." An apology note? Really?? The website said guaranteed same day delivery if order placed before 3 o'clock in the afternoon. I called them back and they apologized for my "inconvenience" and again offered to send the arrangement tomorrow with an "apology note" and 15% off my NEXT order... Does anyone else see anything wrong with this? They did not even offer to *** my same day delivery fee or my expedited delivery fee, or give me a discount on this arrangement until after I said no to the first offer. I ended up having to be put on hold multiple times until someone allowed the person I was speaking with to give me a full refund. I will never use this company again. I paid extra for this company to give my order priority-they shouldn't offer same day delivery if they can't "deliver".
#819753

So you did a last minute order. You ordered on the same day.

Why not simply think of what you want to do AHEAD of time? Seems to be a common "problem" with these complaints is that you idiots would rather order something ONLINE to get there when you want.

Hmm guess from you flowers is supposed to be able to pull a rabbit out of a hat or be in a million places at once to make every single delivery. Get a life.

#801963

The same exact thing happened to me. You at least got a message, I didn't get any notice until I decided to call and check status after my husband hadn't said anything about receiving the arrangement.

I placed my order 2 days before. What a rip off. Mine was for Valentines Day. If I wanted them delivered the day after Valentines Day I would have placed the order after Valentines Day.

They are the worst ever. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.

View more comments (2)
From You Flowers Bouquet

Paid extra for same delivery, never delivered | From You Flowers review from Prattville, Alabama

I placed my order for a simple basket of flowers, checked the same day feature, and clicked send. The flowers never arrived, and right at 5pm they call me from a blocked number, saying that none of the 25+ florists in my area were available to deliver. The phone number on their website does not work, neither did the phone number on the order confirmation page. They say they are affiliated with Teleflora, so I contacted them to see what could be done. I was told that no, they are NOT affiliated with Teleflora, and there was nothing they could do. Luckily, I paid them through paypal, and should hopefully get my money back soon. In the meantime, I am angry at both From you flowers, and at myself for not being psychic and knowing that if it's too good to be true...

Review

Told me after 6pm my flowers couldn't be delivered | From You Flowers review from Atlanta, Georgia

I placed my order with You Flowers at 10:30am & Alicia so supervisor told me we can deliver them for u 2morrow... So why the *** did I pay 4 SAME DAY DELIVERY????? PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ORDERING FOR THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!! No1 even contacted me AT ALL!!!!! I was calling trying to find out where the *** my plant was & some lady says "Oh we can't deliver them 2day" but we can give u 30% OFF!!!!! What's the *** of the guarantee of SAME DAY DELIVERY IF YOU CANT HONOR WHATS ON UR WEBSITE!!!!!!! I will NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!! Sooooo PISSED RIGHT NOW!

From You Flowers Flowers
I had a terrible experience with from you flowers. I ordered flowers to be delivered to the hospital to my stepmom who had double bypass heart surgery in VT. She and my dad were expecting them, yet they never came. I called this company the day she was being...
#819765

Common sense tip- if you dispute a charge with any company, the company can no longer release the funds back to you because the credit card or paypal account now has control over it which in some cases, may take longer than just getting a refund. FYI- you should have just asked them to use a different florist.

View more comments
From You Flowers Bouquet

TWO Days Late & Not the Flowers I Paid $50 for. | From You Flowers review from Seattle, Washington

TWO Days Late & Not the Flowers I Paid $50 for.  - From You Flowers review
TWO Days Late & Not the Flowers I Paid $50 for.  - From You Flowers review
Ordered a bouquet of flowers (see below) online from said company. Paid $50. E-mailed the following day, after flowers should have been delivered to say they couldn't find a florist to deliver the flowers today but could tomorrow. Very annoyed, I agreed to have them delivered the following day. Late the next day- still no flowers but an email stating they can't find a florist to make that arrangement (because the little town of Seattle apparently doesn't have roses). They promised an equivalent bouquet. I wrote back stating this was unacceptable. Flowers arrived late that day, not at all what was ordered. Pending company's response (aside from the *** load of scripted customer service e-mails I have received). I want a complete refund. I've been offered discounts on other arrangements, a $12 off my next purchase and now %25 refund. Angry.

Same thing happened to us. Lol!

We live in Seattle area too. Ugly little bouquet nothing like the lush beautiful photo when ordered.

"From You Flowers" is a horrible corrupt business and they pay only a small amount to some *** florist who can do a *** job and continue to do this behind a veil of anonymity.

Think this company should be sued class action for full refund to all the customers who have been ripped off and hurt by sending a loved one flowers only to have the gift be an insult.

View more comments (1)
  • FROMYOUFLOWERS SCAM

Flowers not delivered as promised | From You Flowers review from King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania

I've ordered next day delivery. The order accepted, but by the next day the site notifies me that they are not able to deliver the order on time and will deliver a day after. Not just this site is not responsible, the customer support team was doing poor job in addressing my expressed dissatisfaction. Their first response was to deliver a day later with apologies. After I requested a refund after delivery, they offered me 20% store credit. I will not use their store, so I repeated requesting a refund. They agreed with refund and cancelled the order. This is not how responsible business acts. I would not recommend this service to anyone.

Service
From You Flowers Delivery Service
Loss

Surprise flowers for my mother never delivered | From You Flowers review from Buffalo, New York

I decided to surprise my mom who lives in Florida on my birthday to send her flowers thanking her for bringing me into this world. I ordered the flowers for same day delivery, paid the extra charge and the flowers never showed up. She is 80 years old and who knows if she will be around for my next birthday......ruined my birthday too. To top it off, I sent them an email on the evening of the delivery and they said I would get a response back within the hour and that never happened. Very disappointed. Never, ever had this happen before.

Worst experience ever!! | From You Flowers review from Boston, Massachusetts

Worst experience ever!! - From You Flowers review
I ordered the PREMIUM arrangement to my close friend of sorbet blooms, and he sent me photo to say "thanks". When I opened a pic, I was totally embarrass!!! Almost empty pot with "naked" flowers! It's even difficult to call "an arrangement" - you can see on an attachment. Very - very angry and disappointment!! I've contacted with customer service, everything what they did - gave apologies and coupon for FUTURE purchase (really??? they think that I will have business with them again??). No more business with them, and I do NOT recommend anyone. IT's worst experience with flowers online ever :((((

Loss

Flowers Were Not As Pictured or Described! | From You Flowers review from Canyon Country, California

Flowers Were Not As Pictured or Described! - From You Flowers review
I ordered the Rose & Lily Celebration for our Cousins in CA as a sympathy for the loss of their mother. Since we couldn't be there, we really wanted to send something nice! We chose these flowers due to the colors (which were our Aunt's favorite!), well, we were VERY embarrassed when the flowers sent were NOTHING like pictured and looked VERY cheap! There were more green leaves than anything else! All they wanted to do was credit us back 15%!! Are you kidding me? I wanted a FULL refund because this is FALSE advertising!!! Stay away from this company! I wish I would have seen the bad revues!
#1198924

I, too, ordered two arrangements that were not as ordered. They were cheap flowers and not very well arranged.

They said they would refund half ... they refunded 1/5.

I was embarrassed by the poor quality. They put that cheap ribbon on the arrangement.

Do not order from this outfit!!!

Josalyn

Well, you should get a refund if the flowers were not as advertised. Unfortunately, without photos of the actual delivered flowers, it's your word against theirs...

and who do you think they will believe?

These flowers shops work on a network. You order online/phone, the order goes into some type of system, and a local shop in the delivery area picks it up and fills it. So, it all depends on the local shop to fulfill the order.

Contacting the place you ordered from is the first step - Not here.

This is just a complaining site... a place to vent and see how others are venting.

View more comments (1)